Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Adrailla

Gold priorities

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:36 am
Since VIP was nerfed so much, my gold production is in the toilet. I check my dragons about every hour and collect gold. I have 5 farms always producing sweet root so I can level up. I've got 2 battle dragons at lv 27 (I'm stuck in the map now) and I'm still trying to breed clay for my 3rd so I need to stockpile food so I can level him up quickly when I finally get him. The problem is I still need lv 6 water skill on my agave and lv 4,5,6 on all 3 of my machine skills. Then I'm going to have to skill up a new Dragon. The problem is I am only making enough gold to renew the sweet root when it is coming up every 8 hours or so. I don't have any gold to play around with and I still need 2 islands to unlock and 3 caves. Does anybody have any tips on what I should be doing at this point?
[color="#0000CD"]Add me please!
IOS Game center ID: Adrailla[/color]
no avatar

zapper

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:34 am
What I do is plant only 3 sweetroot every day. I know more or less how long it will take me to save up 2.4 mio gold so the rest I spend on other things or save it up for academy upgrades.
no avatar

llssn

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:56 am
Eventually, you should be finding that you have some excess to play around with. Growing food is one of your biggest bottlenecks in the game along with breeding. I would only invest food in dragons you are willing to keep. I'm phasing out some metal dragons for example and I'm not investing any food in them. My food production has mostly gone to leveling up dragons for exploring at the moment.
no avatar

Adrailla

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:18 am
llssn wrote:
Eventually, you should be finding that you have some excess to play around with. Growing food is one of your biggest bottlenecks in the game along with breeding. I would only invest food in dragons you are willing to keep. I'm phasing out some metal dragons for example and I'm not investing any food in them. My food production has mostly gone to leveling up dragons for exploring at the moment.

Most of my dragons are floating between 10-15. The only food is been investing is to get my battle dragons up to where they are now. I'm not even bothering with leveling up for the mines. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. I can't progress in the map, it's taking me 4 days to get 1 level and I'm barely making enough gold to support my food. This *****!

I just feel like I'm doing it wrong. I don't think I'm making progress anywhere.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:44 am
Adrailla wrote:
Most of my dragons are floating between 10-15. The only food is been investing is to get my battle dragons up to where they are now. I'm not even bothering with leveling up for the mines. I feel like I'm stuck in a rut. I can't progress in the map, it's taking me 4 days to get 1 level and I'm barely making enough gold to support my food. This *****!

I just feel like I'm doing it wrong. I don't think I'm making progress anywhere.

Where are you in the map ? I was stuck too several days ago, with 3 dragons at level 21 and 22.
I could finally upgrade the Energy skill of my Toxic to 6, and level it up a little, and that made all the difference : I could again move forward in the map, and even gain some scrolls and gold from sub-quests that were beyond my capabilities before. So I could upgrade other skills too...

So I'd say level up your dragon at the level of your immediate opponents in the map, and choose the skill that will help you in the island where you are...
no avatar

Adrailla

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:54 am
Idoine91 wrote:
Where are you in the map ? I was stuck too several days ago, with 3 dragons at level 21 and 22.
I could finally upgrade the Energy skill of my Toxic to 6, and level it up a little, and that made all the difference : I could again move forward in the map, and even gain some scrolls and gold from sub-quests that were beyond my capabilities before. So I could upgrade other skills too...

So I'd say level up your dragon at the level of your immediate opponents in the map, and choose the skill that will help you in the island where you are...

I'm on 78 and it's 2 lv 27s and a lv28. I am about to hit 27 with my machine skills 2-4-4, 27 agave 6-5-6 and my agent is 24 3-4-5. I'm not leveling my agent anymore. I'm waiting to get the clay but I can't get it bread. I was trying to get the skills on my machine as quickly as I could before the update but alas I failed.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:57 am
Adrailla wrote:
I'm on 78 and it's 2 lv 27s and a lv28. I am about to hit 27 with my machine skills 2-4-4, 27 agave 6-5-6 and my agent is 24 3-4-5. I'm not leveling my agent anymore. I'm waiting to get the clay but I can't get it bread. I was trying to get the skills on my machine as quickly as I could before the update but alas I failed.

You are on the 4th island then ? What is its element ?
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 501 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*
no avatar

llssn

Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:55 am
Its a mix of everything, there's poison, electricity, an assortment of legendaries. There's no strict theme.
no avatar

Adrailla

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:00 am
llssn wrote:
Its a mix of everything, there's poison, electricity, an assortment of legendaries. There's no strict theme.

Exactly. Start of the island was a barrage of healers now it's a lot of electricity mixed with poison and it seems like there's a legendary in every fight. How close am i to the end of the map?

The one I'm stuck on is blue flame, narwhale, and eel. I think it's the levels hurting me so much. Agent being 24 is not helping at all but I don't want to level him if I know I'm not keeping him.
no avatar

llssn

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:45 am
You are about halfway if you haven't beat gasper yet.