Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

debor

Brandy M

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:30 pm
This girl is occupying my space which is one of my mines can you please get rid of this girl as she's a big pain in my @@@ thank you
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 pm
debor wrote:
This girl is occupying my space which is one of my mines can you please get rid of this girl as she's a big pain in my @@@ thank you

She is not actually in your mine. We can't visit others and battle in their land. It's a thing the computer does on its own. There is a glitch happening right now where mines are being re-occupied more often than they should be.
Add me on IOS Game center for DML: PsychicGallery
no avatar

Jbviner81

Canada

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:36 am
Psychicgallery wrote:
She is not actually in your mine. We can't visit others and battle in their land. It's a thing the computer does on its own. There is a glitch happening right now where mines are being re-occupied more often than they should be.

As per the new Tips & Tricks video in your News mines can now be occupied by both AI and real players. Check it out in the top right corner of your game screen released March 18th. Some people still don't have it yet but you will see it eventually. Sorry to break the news as I was also upset by this. A Dev from the game once said it was a bug so not really sure why it's now a part of the game.