Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

llssn

Senior Member

Posts

477

How do you hope chronos works?

Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:32 pm
Well I don't know if anyone has unlocked chronos yet, so we are in the dark on how he works. Anyone have any guesses on how his time reduction will work? I hope its a lose x hours on all timers type thing, with a one day recharge or something like that.

Anyway, how do you think it works?
no avatar

Jbviner81

Senior Member

Posts

120

Location

Canada

Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:54 pm
I have been exploring my *** off since the update. Doing nothing but really. Lol. I have found all 3 shards for Mystic Cave and Ghost Ship. Quite a few of the others too but I will only share what I know. When you collect all 3 shards from one ruin they float up and light up one of the five cave like drawings up on the mountain. Then you are asked to Forge Seal. If you click it there is a confirm screen that reads:
Restore Chronosian Seal
Forge this seal now and all waiting times will be decreased by 6 hours. Are you ready to forge and restore this seal?
Forge Seal!
I have not clicked one of mine yet but my wife did and it really did fast forward time by 6 hours for pretty much everything. Breeding and hatching of course but even all farms and current explorations. I laughed and said did it fill up all your habs and mines with 6 hours worth of gold too? Sadly, no. Lol.
The seals for both reduce by 6. Thought they might go up because of the increased exploration times. So far no, I guess we'll see.
I have wondered if this is it though. Like just getting the seals and them reducing the times IS the added benefit. I really hope not, but again, I guess we'll see. I will keep you updated. If anyone has gotten any others please post info here. I am super curious.
User avatar

Jovi

Veteran

Posts

1506

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:57 pm
Jbviner81 wrote:
I have been exploring my *** off since the update. Doing nothing but really. Lol. I have found all 3 shards for Mystic Cave and Ghost Ship. Quite a few of the others too but I will only share what I know. When you collect all 3 shards from one ruin they float up and light up one of the five cave like drawings up on the mountain. Then you are asked to Forge Seal. If you click it there is a confirm screen that reads:
Restore Chronosian Seal
Forge this seal now and all waiting times will be decreased by 6 hours. Are you ready to forge and restore this seal?
Forge Seal!
I have not clicked one of mine yet but my wife did and it really did fast forward time by 6 hours for pretty much everything. Breeding and hatching of course but even all farms and current explorations. I laughed and said did it fill up all your habs and mines with 6 hours worth of gold too? Sadly, no. Lol.
The seals for both reduce by 6. Thought they might go up because of the increased exploration times. So far no, I guess we'll see.
I have wondered if this is it though. Like just getting the seals and them reducing the times IS the added benefit. I really hope not, but again, I guess we'll see. I will keep you updated. If anyone has gotten any others please post info here. I am super curious.


Does it recharge or one time use? Can you search mystic for another new 3 shards?
no avatar

Jbviner81

Senior Member

Posts

120

Location

Canada

Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:21 pm
jovi wrote:
Does it recharge or one time use? Can you search mystic for another new 3 shards?


One time use for each completed seal (3 shards) It does not reset. You can still explore but will find no new shards in that location.
no avatar

xggityx

Senior Member

Posts

105

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:21 pm
So discouraging to level up single element dragons to over 20+ just to explore. I can see this taking a long time to complete haha. It would break my heart seeing a fire dragon at lvl 25 lol.
no avatar

xggityx

Senior Member

Posts

105

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:22 pm
Food should be easier to attain just for this reason alone! What a waste.
User avatar

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

574

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:31 am
I'm missing 4 more shards until I've unlocked all of the seals. Does anyone happen to be closer?
no avatar

Jbviner81

Senior Member

Posts

120

Location

Canada

Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:31 am
xggityx wrote:
So discouraging to level up single element dragons to over 20+ just to explore. I can see this taking a long time to complete haha. It would break my heart seeing a fire dragon at lvl 25 lol.


On the plus side, I have noticed a significant jump in my income both from habs and petting so that is very nice. Lol.
no avatar

Onii Tom

Senior Member

Posts

171

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:08 am
chronos not giving any permanent buffs would be so d*mn lame lol
id like for every seal you complete every timer goes down by 5% PERMAMENTLY.
i only have void habitats so cant explore anyway
User avatar

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone
Posts

5798

Location

France

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:12 am
Maybe with Chronos time will be freezing in battle, and you will have a complete turn where your opponent can't retaliate...