Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

1st Omega

Senior Member

Posts

101

Extreamly annoyed

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:36 am
For the past few days that I have logged into my game I have been confronted with a small screen area stating "your leaving the game" can't remember what the green box stated but there was no X out so had to click the box ,now I have logged back into my game today to find I am reset all the way back to day ( 1 ) I was due to get Ragnarok this week end.

To say I am annoyed is an understatement 😡
User avatar

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

574

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:00 pm
1st Omega wrote:
For the past few days that I have logged into my game I have been confronted with a small screen area stating "your leaving the game" can't remember what the green box stated but there was no X out so had to click the box ,now I have logged back into my game today to find I am reset all the way back to day ( 1 ) I was due to get Ragnarok this week end.

To say I am annoyed is an understatement 😡


I think the best point of action would be to submit a ticket. If you don't get a response in a reasonable time period then Rares or Alejandro might be able to help you out. Sorry this happened to you. =/
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Posts

545

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:06 pm
Yeah, that s*ucks! Best course of action would to submit a ticket, like Lynn suggested.
no avatar

Conflicted Angel

Senior Member

Posts

130

Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm
Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. I had to submit a ticket because I lost progress, gems, money, food, you name it... oh and not to mention got kicked out of the events I was in losing the prizes. They will restart your game back to the last placed you had saved in their system. mine was like a week prior. I raised hell about it because I had done so much in those days and lost so much. They made me make a list of everything I lost and they tried their best to compensate it, but did not give me everything. It was better than losing it all though. If you submit the ticket, they will tell you what to do, but don't let them try to push you over. If you do not agree with what they "try" to fix, let them know. You won't get 100% back (unless you are lucky and your last save was the day before) but you will get some. It ***** hugely, but don't do anything in the one you are at now, because any progress you make will be erased when they set it back. Good luck man.
> :D a)
no avatar

Beademkk1

Junior Member

Posts

3

Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:07 am
Hello! New here, just a question on what you mean by Saved in their system. Is that something that they do or is it a function we can do?
User avatar

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

574

Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:34 am
Beademkk1 wrote:
Hello! New here, just a question on what you mean by Saved in their system. Is that something that they do or is it a function we can do?


Hi, and welcome to the forum.

It seems that our in-game progress is automatically saved by the main DML server. When your in-game connection is "broken off" from that server (for lack of a better way for me to phrase it currently), at that point, any action that you make afterwards will not be saved into the server because the connection could not reach your game, for whatever reason. Bad Internet connection and severe lagging are a couple of reasons as to why one's connection to the server may break. Since you cannot save your progress if you cannot connect to the main server, it would be best to abstain from taking any action in-game until your connection is recovered.
no avatar

Beademkk1

Junior Member

Posts

3

Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:01 am
Thank you so very much for explaining that. Would hate to loose my place on my own.
User avatar

Jovi

Veteran

Posts

1506

Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:14 am
Conflicted Angel wrote:
Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. I had to submit a ticket because I lost progress, gems, money, food, you name it... oh and not to mention got kicked out of the events I was in losing the prizes. They will restart your game back to the last placed you had saved in their system. mine was like a week prior. I raised hell about it because I had done so much in those days and lost so much. They made me make a list of everything I lost and they tried their best to compensate it, but did not give me everything. It was better than losing it all though. If you submit the ticket, they will tell you what to do, but don't let them try to push you over. If you do not agree with what they "try" to fix, let them know. You won't get 100% back (unless you are lucky and your last save was the day before) but you will get some. It ***** hugely, but don't do anything in the one you are at now, because any progress you make will be erased when they set it back. Good luck man.
> :D a)

I will take screenshots for records now. Can't afford to lose what I paid for.
no avatar

Jbviner81

Senior Member

Posts

120

Location

Canada

Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:40 pm
jovi wrote:
I will take screenshots for records now. Can't afford to lose what I paid for.


That is a fantastic idea. One that I would suggest to anyone having connection issues (that blinking satellite thing in the top right hand of your screen) any time you do something BIG! Lol. Just in case, you never know. Great idea, thanks!
User avatar

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Posts

5962

Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:32 am
Hey,

They are right, in order to recover your data the best would be for you to submit a ticket on our support website(in-game Menu Customer Care button). From there on the dedicated agents will help you through.

Please reply and tell us how it worked out :)

Regards,
Rares