Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

zapper

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:21 am
elemental vs clay.
Who do you guys think is better. As far as I remember elemental has more health and clay more damage.
I'm asking because I haven't got clay yet and Elemental is my main support at lvl 23 with all abilities lvl 5.
Since the scroll cost increased it would be hard to switch to clay now but I would if it would benefit me a lot ;)

My current team is elemental(23), tiger(lvl24), toxic(lvl25) if that helps in any way to determine whether I should switch or not.
Thanks ;)
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:56 am
zapper wrote:
elemental vs clay.
Who do you guys think is better. As far as I remember elemental has more health and clay more damage.
I'm asking because I haven't got clay yet and Elemental is my main support at lvl 23 with all abilities lvl 5.
Since the scroll cost increased it would be hard to switch to clay now but I would if it would benefit me a lot ;)

My current team is elemental(23), tiger(lvl24), toxic(lvl25) if that helps in any way to determine whether I should switch or not.
Thanks ;)

I replaced my elemental with clay bout a month and a half ago. Having an extra stun on your team and a stronger earth shield and heal is well worth it. Scks to lose wind, but you don't really want to have all 3 support skills on the same dragon anyways, in my opinion.
no avatar

Shinjiteru

Windows Phone

Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:21 am
Elemental doesn't have wind, you are losing out on fire and get energy instead. But you are right, having earth, water and wind on the same dragon is not working too well if you want to use the heal.

Apart from that... I am using Elemental, Tiger and Typhoon. I thought about switching Elemental to Clay, but I wanted to get back to the end of storymode first because I am not sure if the reduced rewards for battles and vip bonus is going to allow me to keep the 2day fruit planting on all farms. (The update reduced my portal energy rewards by 70%...)
I didn't realise that the update would effect the daily gold income that badly otherwise I would have used up all my saved portal energy...

Usually I went with Tiger beeing my highest dragon and the others beeing 4-7 levels behind and just supporting him, so that he can deal damage while they are mainly trying to survive. This also made 3 staring blue side quests much easier and lead to fast fights.

And the other problem is... if I switch out Elemental I should switch Typhoon as well, but I liked having a second healer and wind in the team.
So I am probably going to try to breed storm now and switch to clay, tiger and storm. :(
Going to take a while to get them near the level of my tiger dragon(level 37) though.

Is the 3 legendary dragons team working well? How does it compare to a full offensive epic dragon team(only slightly behind or is there a bigger difference?)? Because considering all the level 30 dragons I would need to level to pass level 40 cap it might be better to try that in the long run. But I also can't decide which level 6 skill to use with the legendary element.
Windows and Windows Phone (8.1)
no avatar

zapper

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:34 am
thanks guys :) will try n breed clay then after U (hopefully soon) get the Luck dragon. After that I'm gonna go for storm :)

I have never used a full legendary team or even upgraded the legendary skill to lvl6. I use them mostly as replacement if one of my main dragons is in the academy.
no avatar

Levaithan

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:37 pm
What about storm banana clay fixed all skils?
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:11 am
I really use the Storms a Brewing and Stone Cold combo to help clear higher level teams. I don't have this team yet, but this was my goal.

Ash Dragon - Missed the weeklies thus far :(
Fire - Slow Burn
Plant - Infection
Wind - Storm's a Brewin

Clay Dragon
Earth - Stone Cold
Water - Been using the extra heal one on other dragon but hearing the cleanse debuff is better?
Energy - Been using the buff remover on other dragons but is stun that much better?

Tiger Dragon
Energy - Been using the buff remover on other dragons but is stun that much better?
Plant - Infection
Fire - Slow Burn

Agave Dragon(instead of Tiger if more heals needed)
Fire - Slow Burn
Water - Been using the extra heal one on other dragon but hearing the cleanse debuff is better?
Plant - Infection

The only one I don't really have usable yet is Ash because I don't have one. Been using Tribal instead for the Wind effect because it's what I had.

Basic Combat is
Ash - Wind Attack apply Storm's a Brewin
Clay - Earth Stone Cold Shield on weakest party member or self
Tiger - Plant Infection target most likely to die first

Ash - Plant Infection target most likely to die first
Clay - Water heal if needed otherwise most useful attack
Tiger - Most useful attack based on situation

Start over from the beginning.

Anyone else really hate that Infection applies a DoT based off the level of the target that died rather than the dragon you cast it from?