Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Adrailla

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:21 am
Jake.Parker wrote:
I believe the strongest team you can use for heroic mode is:

Clay: restorative recourse, power of thunder, stone cold

Storm: power of thunder, storms a brewin, either void skill

Tiger/toxic/golden crow: burnout, infection, either fire/void/metal skill you prefer

It's good to have an alternate damage dealer with stun, instead of burnout, for the boss battles.

Make clay your highest level to increase his shield, heals, and stun chance. With a high level earth shield and storms a brewin' you will take WAY less damage.

Good luck guys.

Any combinations and levels that you can recommend to breed the clay Dragon? It's being very difficult for me.
[color="#0000CD"]Add me please!
IOS Game center ID: Adrailla[/color]
no avatar

xggityx

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:25 am
Adrailla wrote:
Any combinations and levels that you can recommend to breed the clay Dragon? It's being very difficult for me.

I just got him by using ruby and mercury. Has a few other epic combo outcomes as I was going for two specifically.
no avatar

Adrailla

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:43 am
xggityx wrote:
I just got him by using ruby and mercury. Has a few other epic combo outcomes as I was going for two specifically.

I don't have ruby yet. Maybe that's my problem, I'm using this too common. I've been mostly using mud, tesla, and doom. I keep getting rainbow mostly.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:51 am
Adrailla wrote:

And this is one of those many times I wish we had a breeding history or were at least able to see a dragon's parents. I have two Clay dragons but I can't remember the combinations for either of them. So sorry. >_<

My team is Banana, Agent, and Regal. They're pretty good, but they're underlevel for the end of the normal storyline quests and the beginning of the second island for Heroic Mode, so I haven't gotten too far. No Crimson Fury here (should have bought it when I had the chance. Lol), but they can still take out teams a few levels higher than them with level 6 skills. If anyone has Agent, I would recommend trying it out (since nobody else has suggested it. Lol, I guess I use the underdogs). It doesn't have a lot of attack power, but it's a tank that can be even tankier using its Stone Shield, En Garde (Final Vengeance isn't so great on it since it doesn't die easily), and Pay It Forward for self / party heal. Agent has saved me in quite a few battles because of how self-sufficient it is, so it's worth looking into (and it looks great, so that's a big fat plus). =)
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:55 am
Adrailla wrote:
I don't have ruby yet. Maybe that's my problem, I'm using this too common. I've been mostly using mud, tesla, and doom. I keep getting rainbow mostly.

Use rainbow and earth, at least level 15. I'd bet u get it in 3-4 tries.
no avatar

xggityx

Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:59 am
I was gonna suggest using salamander and rainbow at least lvl 15. You can get geyser, clay or ruby out of this as you said you also don't have ruby. Uncommons may mean more attempts, but it shouldn't take too many.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:07 am
xggityx wrote:
I was gonna suggest using salamander and rainbow at least lvl 15. You can get geyser, clay or ruby out of this as you said you also don't have ruby. Uncommons may mean more attempts, but it shouldn't take too many.

Even better
no avatar

Adrailla

Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:17 am
xggityx wrote:

That's a good idea, thank you. I don't have any of those 3 yet. I'm trying to get used to the breeding combinations on here. Thanks guys! I'm going to try it out!
no avatar

xggityx

Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:28 am
Adrailla wrote:
That's a good idea, thank you. I don't have any of those 3 yet. I'm trying to get used to the breeding combinations on here. Thanks guys! I'm going to try it out!

Np! GL!!
no avatar

Adrailla

Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:43 am
xggityx wrote:
Np! GL!!

Thank you! I will be trying again tomorrow. I am waiting on food to level rainbow up and I got a 13 hour timer trying regal and ice for the week. Hoping I got the luck Dragon.