Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Team Suggestion

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:18 am
I believe the strongest team you can use for heroic mode is:

Clay: restorative recourse, power of thunder, stone cold

Storm: power of thunder, storms a brewin, either void skill

Tiger/toxic/golden crow: burnout, infection, either fire/void/metal skill you prefer

It's good to have an alternate damage dealer with stun, instead of burnout, for the boss battles.

Make clay your highest level to increase his shield, heals, and stun chance. With a high level earth shield and storms a brewin' you will take WAY less damage.

Good luck guys.

illidanx

Veteran

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:42 am
My team: clownfish, agave, banana. 3 heals to stand agaist the toughest enemies.

P.S. I don't have Crimson Fury. Jake does.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:04 am
I use :
Clay, currently skill 2/2/2, that I want to upgrade to replace my
Elemental, currently my first healer, 454 going to 464, with Restorative Recourse
Cyborg, 46 with Infection. I'll replace it by Golden Crow as soon as possible.
Tiger, 226 with Slow Burn, my second attacker
Toxic, 363 with Burnout, my first attacker
Storm, 232 that I want to upgrade to Storm's a-brewing.
Agave is 333, but if I want to use it I'll need to level it up to the same level than the others, a little behind currently...

I wasted a lot of scrolls at the beginning, on 1- or 2-elements dragons...
no avatar

HolyHG

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:15 am
My team: Toxic, Tiger, Storm because I have Crimson fury and I want my battles to be quick. :)
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:26 am
HolyHG wrote:
My team: Toxic, Tiger, Storm because I have Crimson fury and I want my battles to be quick. :)

Wait til you start fighting the 3x 42+ ;)
no avatar

HolyHG

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:33 am
Jake.Parker wrote:
Wait til you start fighting the 3x 42+ ;)

I'm there already. Battles are still quick though I'm struggling to get three stars because my tiger and storm are under leveled. And when I lose I lose quick too. Lol

This update does make me want to try the three legendaries route. :)

Tanya A.

Veteran

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:40 am
my team right now consists of clay, toxic, and regal. I'm considering switching regal out for storm but the only thing is I like to have the metal for the retribution. Any thoughts?

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:09 am
Tanya A. wrote:
my team right now consists of clay, toxic, and regal. I'm considering switching regal out for storm but the only thing is I like to have the metal for the retribution. Any thoughts?

Maybe Golden Crow ?
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 501 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern 90 5*, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra 92 4*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra 58 4*, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis 60 3*
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:15 am
Team suggestions are always helpful, I'll keep an eye on this thread, thanks guys. I've been at a blockade for the past couple of weeks in the adventure. Been too busy breeding weekly dragons to try and breed the ones that are recommended such as Toxic, Storm, Clay, so I can spend my food on them (only have like 1M food though...)
Currently I only have Prairie, Typhoon and Faun around level 22-20 - yes they're my highest lol!
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:59 am
Tanya A. wrote:

There isn't really a good wind and metal dragon yet, other than regal. Machine or black armor. Machine has metal base (which is very dangerous), black armor has very low attack. I don't have metal in my main team, but I have alternates with it, which I would only use vs a plant based team.