Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

yurix

After few gifts sent, the buttons just turn gray and it don't send.. then the game crashes, I need to restard, send again, and bug again...

Anyone else with same problem?
no avatar

Arcadoos

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:36 pm
After 5 or 15 gift sent the game just dont show "Gift sent" message for me and then I know, that I need to wait about an hour before I can send gift for the rest of my friends. Seems lika a bug to me :/

Bruno Adalbert

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:11 am
We have 3 accounts on the same android tablet ,and before the update we can send gifts fom one account to another,
now the gift is sent but it we do not recive it
any idea why ???
no avatar

daniellllin

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:05 am
I have the same issue, what I do is that I skip whoever gets grey when I send gift, remember these who you can't sent gifts, skip them, until the Gane developer team figures this out.
yurix wrote:
After few gifts sent, the buttons just turn gray and it don't send.. then the game crashes, I need to restard, send again, and bug again...

Anyone else with same problem?

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 pm
Hello,

The gifts may not always be received instantly. Due to the connectivity conditions on each device, it may take a while.
Anyway, our development department is doing their best to improve them.

Kind regards,
Rares
no avatar

tammy2754

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:13 pm
I'm having the same problem, I thought that maybe they put a limit on how many friends that you could send gifts too. But i guess it's just a bug? Ugh... this doesn't just happen once in a while to me this happens every single time I try to send gifts I don't even get halfway through my list of friends and then I can't send gifts anymore
no avatar

Desire

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:24 pm
Rares_FromGameloft wrote:
Hello,

The gifts may not always be received instantly. Due to the connectivity conditions on each device, it may take a while.

Kind regards,
Rares

This has nothing to do with connectivity and everything to do with the fact that we cannot remove friends from our friends lists in game after they remove us from social network. If someone removes you from facebook they still show up in game but you will be unable to send them a gift and after you attempt to send them a gift it prevents you from using any other social features in game. I waited once and saw some type of unable to deliver gift message once but it took like 10 minutes or something outrageous to show up.

Basically it forces us to remember and skip over friends we cannot gift because we can't remove them from the list.
no avatar

Arcadoos

Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:25 pm
You're a bit wrong. I got about 50 people on my in-game friends list. I unfriended them all from Facebook about 2 weeks ago and I still can gift them and recieve gifts from them. But there are 4 people who literally bug my friend list. When I try to send gift to them it doesn't show the timer (till next gift) and I cannot send more gifts untill I restart the game. Seriously. 4 people in random places on my list. But I remember their names and if I don't send them gifts everything is alright. Strange. What's wrong with them? :P

Jovi

Veteran

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:27 am
Rares_FromGameloft wrote:
Hello,

Kind regards,
Rares

Hi, I have added 2 before via fb, recently added a few more new DM frens but they are not showing up on DM. They use the same android platform, and i tried both wifi at work and home, and also 4g, but they just wont show up. When i go to invite fb frens, their names are all listed there. Is there any step i missed?

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:02 am
Hello,

In order to receive the proper help regarding the friends that are not showing, please submit a ticket on our support website(in-game Menu Customer Care button) and the dedicated agents will guide you through.

Kind regards,
Rares