Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

InariSalmi

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:11 am
NewMexGranny wrote:
In the beginning I pet my dragons every time I thought about it. I needed the coins! When I was trying for the food gather I did every 2 hours...to get every penny to pay for the Cherries I was breeding...Now I do it when I'm bored...and just want to look at them up close and personal. lol But, I don't pet the snakes anymore ...because I'm on the computer and every time I pet them it changes to feed if it's done just right. And there they are with their little mouths open lol

I play on my iPad and this happens to me as well, so I don't think it's only a computer problem, it's across the board.
no avatar

Jbviner81

Canada

Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:01 pm
Jake.Parker wrote:
For those of u who don't know it yet, it is much faster to tap on them quickly with 2 fingers than to swipe.

Mind = Blown.
I did not know this, you just shaved my dragon petting time in HALF dude!
If I'm home I set a timer for 120 minutes and pet my dragons and collect all coins (including mines) every time it goes off if I can. Lol. Nets me quite a bit of coin and makes the mines worthwhile as it looks as if they are on about a 24 hour timer of being taken over. If you are a once a day kinda player I could see how this would not be worth your while but if you have the time to never let them fill up they are a steady stream of income that I couldn't live without. If petting were part of the GG events I would definitely be be the winner. I have no life. Lol. Thanks, as usual, for the advice Jake.

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:06 am
Hello,

Thank you for your posts. The issues will be analyzed :)

Regards,
Rares