Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

PuzzlerWorlds

Brazil

Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 pm
Another interesting opinion:
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:01 pm
WillWeigand wrote:
Machine Snake was a prize at one point. It was early on.

I've been playing since the beginning and never saw him as a reward, nor have I ever seen anyone with it. They did advertise him as one once, but it was a goof and ended up being machine dragon.
no avatar

WillWeigand

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:12 pm
Jake.Parker wrote:
I've been playing since the beginning and never saw him as a reward, nor have I ever seen anyone with it. They did advertise him as one once, but it was a goof and ended up being machine dragon.

It was a couple weeks before that goof-up. It was back when only the top 3 got the dragon, so it's hardly surprising that you haven't seen it.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:28 pm
WillWeigand wrote:
It was a couple weeks before that goof-up. It was back when only the top 3 got the dragon, so it's hardly surprising that you haven't seen it.

I've participated in every event though, maybe it wasn't on my server or something?
no avatar

llssn

Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 am
I think Jake might be right. I've been playing from the beginning as well and have never seen it either. We do know that some areas have different events though so maybe that's it...
no avatar

Fabián Sánchez

Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:47 am
I got ragnarok yesterday. Today the game didn't show me the next daily dragon....it just shows up to day 90 :/
no avatar

llssn

Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:49 am
Must mean they haven't picked the next dragon, or the one that is next is that dragon they teased on Facebook.
no avatar

WillWeigand

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:06 am
Fabián Sánchez wrote:
I got ragnarok yesterday. Today the game didn't show me the next daily dragon....it just shows up to day 90 :/

Doesn't it show a big picture of the next dragon to the right of that? Also, I just got Ragnarok, so I'll let everyone know what I see tomorrow at this time.
no avatar

Fabián Sánchez

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:19 am
WillWeigand wrote:
Doesn't it show a big picture of the next dragon to the right of that? Also, I just got Ragnarok, so I'll let everyone know what I see tomorrow at this time.

Nope, no picture :/ and yes please maybe it was a glitch or something.
no avatar

Kingzim

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:41 am
Anyone know what the next one is yet?