Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Shenlong

Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:57 am
only looking for rarity, isn't always the best choice!

The good thing about boiling + war is, that there are no uncommon dragons of those combinations, neither are there breedable epics with fire/metal/water. So the only possible dragons you can breed with boiling+war are:

-Fire
-Boiling
-War
-Mercury

Fire has a very short breeding time, so almost nothing lost there. Getting Boiling or War has an extremely reduced chance, because both Types are already used as parents.
And this is why Boiling + War is the best combination for Mercury(just like Bruno, I got him and second try)!

Good Luck!
no avatar

Adrailla

Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:11 am
Shenlong wrote:
only looking for rarity, isn't always the best choice!

The good thing about boiling + war is, that there are no uncommon dragons of those combinations, neither are there breedable epics with fire/metal/water. So the only possible dragons you can breed with boiling+war are:

-Fire
-Boiling
-War
-Mercury

Fire has a very short breeding time, so almost nothing lost there. Getting Boiling or War has an extremely reduced chance, because both Types are already used as parents.
And this is why Boiling + War is the best combination for Mercury(just like Bruno, I got him and second try)!

Good Luck!

You've got a good point. I have tried boiling and war but after the 3rd try I moved onto another combination. I guess I'll start spamming that one again lol. I think I'll get it eventually. Thanks everybody
no avatar

Tilzo

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:34 am
Bruno Adalbert wrote:
Name of Dragon: Mercury Dragon
Breeding Time: 12hours ( no VIP)
Hatching Time: 16 hours and 50 minutes ( no VIP)
Type/Element: Metal/Water
Rarity: Rare (Blue Border)
Combination Used: War Dragon lv 12 + Boiling Dragon lv 12

first try fire dragon
second try mercury dragon

i told a fiend of mine about it and it try it on his iPhone in front of me

first try
war dragon lv 4 and boiling dragon lv 4 ,15 sec breeding time = fire dragon

second try
war dragon lv 4 and boiling dragon lv 4, 12hours breeding time
I told him you got mercury unbeliveble!!!!

I've been trying to get Mercury for weeks. Boiling lvl 15, War lvl 15, and I kept getting fire, boiling, or war. Just tried again. Fire and now something that takes 9hr35mins breeding time. War and Boiling were shorter breeding times, I thought. Is it War or Boiling again? I've tried so many times I'm delirious. Perhaps the chicken dance is in order.

Even Cloud and Armored didn't work, but I got the epic Black Armor out of it.
no avatar

llssn

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:43 am
I got him on accident when breeding for coral. Level 20 cyborg and candy.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:58 am
I can't remember how I finally got mine...but, I know I cried. Now, the last of the 2 bit....I mean skilled...dragons to be my nemesis is the dreaded Magnet. Anyone got some great ideas on that little camel head?

Tanya A.

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:13 am
NewMexGranny wrote:
I can't remember how I finally got mine...but, I know I cried. Now, the last of the 2 bit....I mean skilled...dragons to be my nemesis is the dreaded Magnet. Anyone got some great ideas on that little camel head?

I'm trying for Magnet now and the only thing I was told was Gieger and Mist. I've tried this combo 6 times so far and nothing yet. I actually got lightning out of it. Go figure, just won him in the event and second I won him, is the second I breed him. LOL!!!!
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:29 am
llssn wrote:
I got him on accident when breeding for coral. Level 20 cyborg and candy.

I got mine by accident too. I bred sunflower and then the next breed i got was mercury. I was pretty shocked since that wasn't even in my head for possible outcomes
no avatar

Daedus.Wolfe

Bismarck, North Dakota, United States

Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:06 am
I simply used 12th level boiling and metal dragons. Got it on my 5th attempt.
no avatar

Cornelia J.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:28 am
I had also a lot of trouble with breeding the Mercury dragon, used various combinations.. Finally I got him with the luck dragon combi, regal(14) and ice(12)