Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

JocAd

Getting up in rank question

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:05 am
Ok, so as the game goes on it gets more challenging, almost like a jump in levels. For example, harder to win the event as you get further.
So...is it based on dragons levels? Level on the game board? Level of the academy? Xp levels?

I had seen the post that prices would be changing to I've been trying to level up what I can, habitats and academy have been my focus.
It seems that all of a sudden I have "jumped" up a level in the game....pvp dragon levels much higher specifically.

Just wondering if I keep leveling the academy I am leaving myself stuck in the game for a bit....

Thanks!
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:07 am
JocAd wrote:
Ok, so as the game goes on it gets more challenging, almost like a jump in levels. For example, harder to win the event as you get further.
So...is it based on dragons levels? Level on the game board? Level of the academy? Xp levels?

I had seen the post that prices would be changing to I've been trying to level up what I can, habitats and academy have been my focus.
It seems that all of a sudden I have "jumped" up a level in the game....pvp dragon levels much higher specifically.

Just wondering if I keep leveling the academy I am leaving myself stuck in the game for a bit....

Thanks!

Hitting player level 30 seems to be where everything jumps
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:35 am
To add to what Jake said, it appears your Pvp brackets go by joining order. So those who were first to play are always going up against each other.
iOS user, add for DML and Dragons World through GameCenter, ID: Nightfallkitten.

-The Brave Vesperian that can't stand injustice-
no avatar

JocAd

Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:26 am
Jake.Parker wrote:
Hitting player level 30 seems to be where everything jumps

Hmm...just hit 26 with little difference, then upgraded academy and hit 27. Pvp battle dragons jumped up ALOT, about four levels above mine, whereas before I upgraded the academy they were always about equal. Also noticing a lot of level six training showing up where I hadn't much before.

So it's not the academy upgrades affecting the changes ??? ?