Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Weekend event prediction

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:58 pm
OK, here's my predictions for this weekend. I think dinnertime and golden gatherer are going to start tomorrow. I'm guessing Luck Dragon for golden gatherer and machine snake for dinnertime. I hope I'm wrong though, cuz I won't be placing in the dinnertime and I want machine snake badly!
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:00 pm
I'm curious about how the gg event will go with the changes to the gold income. Also wondering which habitats it'll be this time.
iOS user, add for DML and Dragons World through GameCenter, ID: Nightfallkitten.

-The Brave Vesperian that can't stand injustice-
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:04 pm
Nightfallkitten wrote:
I'm curious about how the gg event will go with the changes to the gold income. Also wondering which habitats it'll be this time.

Ya me too! Kind of excited for it, though I have a strong feeling it will be a repeat reward like luck or mutant.
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:11 pm
Jake.Parker wrote:
Ya me too! Kind of excited for it, though I have a strong feeling it will be a repeat reward like luck or mutant.

Eh, personally a I wouldn't mind another shot at a repeat dragon. I might be finally getting a job soon here, too, so I might be able to actually compete with the big spenders for once.

It also looks like they're finally starting to crack down on those hackers, so let's hope for an easier time overall.
iOS user, add for DML and Dragons World through GameCenter, ID: Nightfallkitten.

-The Brave Vesperian that can't stand injustice-
no avatar

WillWeigand

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:14 pm
I'm down with your prediction. I already have Luck but wouldn't mind another one, 'cause he's my favourite and Machine Snake would be cool. I have Machine and Dark Machine so I could make a whole machine team. :D

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:01 am
"I" predict....

Your gonna cause havoc in the "Hack or Incredibly Rich?" Thread Jake...if your prediction is true. LOL The fair game commission (the why can't I win herd) will be out in force sleuthing for hackers....TaDa Ta DaDa

Everyone have their cameras up to attention (think magnifying glass)..document everything (file, file, file)....eyes peeled (ewww)...sniff the air (I don't know why...channel your blood hound)...and report it all! Good Boy Sherlocks!

Oh well, it should add interest and entertainment just by watching the whiners...oops...I mean winners...fight it out! LOL
no avatar

llssn

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:10 am
Yeah, I'm expecting luck dragon because it corresponds with how they have been releasing them. Not sure what habitats they will be doing it off of though. I'm expecting pulsar though for the VIP event.
no avatar

WillWeigand

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:18 am
I'm thinking it's time to circle back to Fire habitats, which means I likely won't be winning.
no avatar

llssn

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:21 am
I really hope not. I ditched all but one of my fire habitats because they are terrible.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:34 am
I hope it is fire...and a rerun dragon...Luck would be nice Jake.

Here's why...the hoarders...and gem spenders...may not want to compete for a dragon that they already have....or not stock up (fill the other islands) with such a poor paying habitat. It could possibly give the rest of us a chance to win...I'd really like to have that Luck dragon.

We'll just have to wait to see...Best of luck to all players