Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

trixie

arena tokens

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:28 pm
I had an idea, why can't we just gift each other arena tokens just like we gift each other the blue ones
Windows Surface 8.1 Tablet
Facebook-Trixie LaCearn

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:47 pm
trixie wrote:
I had an idea, why can't we just gift each other arena tokens just like we gift each other the blue ones

Not a clue...other than....we would not pay gems to continue on fighting in the Arena (just like I never have to buy in the Storyline anymore)...and then Gameloft would go out of business (that's what they keep telling us anyway...poor broke babies) and we'd be sitting around with a game that won't work. So, until "they" (the powers that be) decide on a better game plan...we're stuck with buying them....and not giving them as gifts.

It's all about the money honey...

Happy Dragoning!

illidanx

Veteran

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:55 pm
NewMexGranny wrote:
Not a clue...other than....we would not pay gems to continue on fighting in the Arena (just like I never have to buy in the Storyline anymore)...and then Gameloft would go out of business (that's what they keep telling us anyway...poor broke babies) and we'd be sitting around with a game that won't work. So, until "they" (the powers that be) decide on a better game plan...we're stuck with buying them....and not giving them as gifts.

It's all about the money honey...

Happy Dragoning!

This is the exact reason. If you could give arena token, then people would create zillions of fake facebook account and farm the arena for scrolls and gems.
no avatar

trixie

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:18 pm
Ok just a thought, to bad so many hack to ruin the fun
Windows Surface 8.1 Tablet
Facebook-Trixie LaCearn