Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Starting over

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:02 pm
Looking at my dragons this morning, I thought to myself maybe, just maybe I should just start over. I have wasted gems, coins, food and training, scrolls on single element dragons. I fell in love with the cuteness and not the battle abilities. I just hope Game Center keeps the friends that I do have.
Add me on IOS Game center for DML: PsychicGallery
no avatar

Shenlong

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:37 pm
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this isn't your diary.
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:51 pm
Does anyone know HOW to start over? I tried uninstalling 3 times and reinstalling. Even though I agree to be removed from leader board and delete all data, when I open the app it is just how I left it.
no avatar

HolyHG

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:09 pm
Psychicgallery wrote:
Does anyone know HOW to start over? I tried uninstalling 3 times and reinstalling. Even though I agree to be removed from leader board and delete all data, when I open the app it is just how I left it.

This should help you:
http://mobileforum.gameloft.com/showthread.php?209212-Using-two-Facebook-accounts-on-one-device&goto=newpost

The other option is to submit a ticket to get your account reset (Rares fromGameloft mentioned this in another thread somewhere).

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:57 pm
I recently got some little bug that just wouldn't go away...so I had to reset my computer to factory. This wiped all my files. I had to reload my dragons...it started me from the beginning, but when I signed on to Facebook it asked me if I wished to start my game from a pre-existing one OR to continue with my now newly started game.

This is drastic, but it will work...you didn't say what system you're playing on...It sounds like or I assume a computer. This is not the answer I would choose, but at least you know it could work...and in the off chance you decide "oh ****!" your not stuck "really" starting over...LOL

Good luck!

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:16 pm
Shenlong wrote:
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but this isn't your diary.

P.S. I would love hearing your inner most thoughts...(smirk...no no no...eyes wide with interest and compassion :D ) So, you can feel free to tell Granny all about it ...anytime! :p
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:39 pm
NewMexGranny wrote:
I recently got some little bug that just wouldn't go away...so I had to reset my computer to factory. This wiped all my files. I had to reload my dragons...it started me from the beginning, but when I signed on to Facebook it asked me if I wished to start my game from a pre-existing one OR to continue with my now newly started game.

This is drastic, but it will work...you didn't say what system you're playing on...It sounds like or I assume a computer. This is not the answer I would choose, but at least you know it could work...and in the off chance you decide "oh ****!" your not stuck "really" starting over...LOL

Good luck!

I didn't knwo I could play on a computer! I'm using iPhone 6plus I tried the whole Facebook thing didn't work. Guess I'm just going to leave it alone. Oh I can't play from PC. I have windows vista or some **** like that. It's the one before windows 8. As for my deepest thought... Well it started when I was born... Lol