Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

sonikgod2

Black armoured

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:42 pm
Does anyone know how to get the black armoured ???
I've tried to get it using razor and earth but that didn't work
Please help me
no avatar

zapper

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:49 pm
check the "breeding discoveries" thread
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:30 pm
Is armored the same as black armored?
Add me on IOS Game center for DML: PsychicGallery
no avatar

Shenlong

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:36 pm
Not sure if troll, but I'll answer anyway:

Nope.
no avatar

Chunks McGoo

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:41 pm
sonikgod2 wrote:
Does anyone know how to get the black armoured ???
I've tried to get it using razor and earth but that didn't work
Please help me

Black Armor has a very low rate with any combination of Earth, Wind, and Metal. Based on the dev post in the update thread, dragon level improves your chances of rarer dragons. Not sure if the rarity of the parents contributes, but popular opinion seems to think so. Isolating Earth and Wind should at least make failed attempts faster.

Personally, I got Black Armor on my 2nd try at Pixel by breeding Golden (weekly a few weeks ago) with Tribal, but that does introduce 2 fire elements you don't need.

Razor and Earth is a valid combo, you may just want to try leveling them up a couple levels and trying it out a few more times. Good luck!
no avatar

Psychicgallery

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:54 pm
Shenlong wrote:
Not sure if troll, but I'll answer anyway:

Nope.

Why would a troll ask if it's the same? Sorry not everyone is a friggin dragon genius.
Add me on IOS Game center for DML: PsychicGallery
no avatar

Shenlong

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:33 pm
Psychicgallery wrote:
Why would a troll ask if it's the same? Sorry not everyone is a friggin dragon genius.

Because it's so easy to find out. Just tap on the gold coin in the lower right corner.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:39 pm
Shenlong wrote:
Because it's so easy to find out. Just tap on the gold coin in the lower right corner.

They look almost exactly the same though. I had to look at them for a bit to notice the differences myself.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:37 pm
Armored - A black dragon with pretty glowing blue-eyes and mouth "Unusual"(? wonder what he ate?) Anyway....

Black Armored - Beautiful fern green dragon with black armor "Epic" (I wish they would make just a green like him)

Possible combos to get him:

Earth/Tornado (this is what I used)
Dust/Wind
Minotaur/Wind
Earth/Razor
Tribal/Metal
Regal/Earth

I'm sure there's others...and then chance computer shenanigan's..but it's a start. I...personally (this is not a popular opinion) don't believe that levels play a "drop in the hat" difference in getting anything...but if you want them...you will have to look them up in breeding discoveries.

Best of luck to you in getting all the dragons of your dreams!
no avatar

Chunks McGoo

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:23 pm
Alejandro_Gameloft wrote:
A couple clarification heres :)
Your player level does not play any kind of role in your breeding chances, neither positive nor negative.
Having higher level dragons increases the chance to get a weekly or monthly dragon.
Keep in mind, though, that breeding rare dragons has a really small chance, but if the dragons you use have a higher level, the chance (while still small in its absolute value) increases. Of course, this means some people will get lucky and breed a rare dragon on their first try with level 5 dragons, and that others will not manage to breed a rare dragon despite using level 23 dragons, but that's just luck, you're more likely to breed rare dragons if you use your higher level dragons.

But keep in mind that, even with higher level dragons, the chance to breed a rare dragon is still small.

This is from the thread about updates. I am not saying the difference is massive, in fact Alejandro states it is a small difference, but adding a few levels to my dragons has helped me in the luck department before. Just a suggestion, to each their own.