Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

GG event

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:35 pm
Come on, where's the golden gatherer this week? Machine Snake reward would be cool.
no avatar

ILL3G4LLYINS4N3

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:40 pm
Jake.Parker wrote:
Come on, where's the golden gatherer this week? Machine Snake reward would be cool.

I agree I've been setting up my islands for high income for days now
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:43 pm
ILL3G4LLYINS4N3 wrote:
I agree I've been setting up my islands for high income for days now

Ya, I'm pretty stacked lol. I'm curious to see the difference since they lowered the gold per hour. I thought it might start today, but it's not looking like it.
no avatar

zapper

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:50 pm
Jake.Parker wrote:
Ya, I'm pretty stacked lol. I'm curious to see the difference since they lowered the gold per hour. I thought it might start today, but it's not looking like it.

What? they will lower the gold per hour?:S Any further info on that?
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 pm
zapper wrote:
What? they will lower the gold per hour?:S Any further info on that?

They already have. There are threads about it.
no avatar

zapper

Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:12 pm
Jake.Parker wrote:
They already have. There are threads about it.

Oh ok all I saw was that gold income was different for some players so it just got balanced/reduced for those who were earning more. I guess it was that then
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:48 am
zapper wrote:
Oh ok all I saw was that gold income was different for some players so it just got balanced/reduced for those who were earning more. I guess it was that then

I think that was b.s. and it got nerfed for everyone. Idk for sure though.
no avatar

Shenlong

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:00 am
I have now the same income than I had for most of the time i played. Strangely (and luckily) i got increased income the week when the gold gatherer event for all habitats was running. I didn't complain getting more gold though ;)
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:47 pm
Shenlong wrote:
I have now the same income than I had for most of the time i played. Strangely (and luckily) i got increased income the week when the gold gatherer event for all habitats was running. I didn't complain getting more gold though ;)

Hmm, that's interesting. I'm very curious to see how the next GG event goes, I'm guessing it will start tomorrow morning. Hopefully not a repeat reward dragon.
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:55 pm
Jake.Parker wrote:
Hmm, that's interesting. I'm very curious to see how the next GG event goes, I'm guessing it will start tomorrow morning. Hopefully not a repeat reward dragon.

Yea, I was kind of surprised they brought Agent dragon back for the arena. Is it just going to circulate between him and Lynx now? I wonder.
iOS user, add for DML and Dragons World through GameCenter, ID: Nightfallkitten.

-The Brave Vesperian that can't stand injustice-