Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Retief

Plz help.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:18 pm
Can someone please explain to me how to add friends.
no avatar

Shenlong

Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:51 pm
Read the FAQs to find your answer, maybe there are also other things you might learn from it: http://support.gameloft.com/OnlineAndSocial/showSelection/349/

Tanya A.

Veteran

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:28 am
I don't know how to add friends through iPhone, Android, or Google, but with Facebook you just send the person a friend request and when they accept it, they will show up on your friends list in the game. But you have to find people who actually play the game for that to happen. Check the Add Me section of the forum, there's a lot of people there looking for friends.
no avatar

zapper

Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 pm
you can add me ;) I made a facebook account just for this sort of stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008400432280

already lots of friends ingame just add me and some of my "friends", mostly those who hava the dml logo as profile picture.
Also I would recommend you not use your regular fb account unless you wanna get about 60 friend requests daily lol
no avatar

Retief

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:46 pm
Could you please send the name of your facebook page please and not the link. You cant see the link on this forum.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:57 pm
Retief...welcome to the game!

Since you can't see Zapper's addy...you can private message him...by clicking on his name...and get the rest of the information.

Thank you Zapper for your kindness to our new friends!

Good luck to you both in the game!
no avatar

HolyHG

Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:07 pm
Retief wrote:
Could you please send the name of your facebook page please and not the link. You cant see the link on this forum.

You can see the links if you view the forums through a web browser fyi.