Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Jack Brownman

Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:15 pm
Thanks, then I am going to raise bananas

illidanx

Veteran

Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:40 pm
Mmistral wrote:
Hello! Like Jack, I didn't want to start a new thread for a team question so I'll just write it here. I'm trying to think of an "end-game" team composition and... I don't want to play defensive. What are your guys' opinions on what the best team composition should be? I'm looking forward to your answers! Thanks.

My actual team:
Dracula (Void/Metal/Wind)
Agave (Fire/Plant/Water)
Ruby (Earth/Energy/Fire)

You should probably replace Dracula with another Dragon, Void is too weak against plant attack.
no avatar

Mmistral

Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:03 pm
Thank you Illidanx! Any suggestions to replace Dracula? Agave and Ruby are ok?

illidanx

Veteran

Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:22 pm
Mmistral wrote:
Thank you Illidanx! Any suggestions to replace Dracula? Agave and Ruby are ok?

Agave is good. Ruby is weak against wind but it's not too bad. It's hard to give a specific combination since it depends on your play style. You can start by writing out the list of elements you want. For example, I want:
- 3 water (I like healing)
- 2 plants (plant is imba )
- 1 energy (for dispel buffs)
- 1 earth (shield)
- 1 wind (debuff)
- 1 fire (aoe attack)

Then I check the list of dragons available to see what combinations give me what I want. I pay special attention to the primary elements. I prefer the primary elements to be water, fire and plant because they are only weak against defensive elements, so enemies who attack me with those elements got nothing extra for their attack. Wind, Metal and Void as primary elements are big no-no's. Energy and earth are so so, not too good as first elements but not too bad if you have no other choice.

Finally, the combination that I come up with is:
- Clownfish (water, earth, wind)
- Agave (fire, water, plant)
- banana (plant, water, energy).
They worked really well for me and I have beaten the game with this combination.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 pm
Mmistral wrote:
Hello! Like Jack, I didn't want to start a new thread for a team question so I'll just write it here. I'm trying to think of an "end-game" team composition and... I don't want to play defensive. What are your guys' opinions on what the best team composition should be? I'm looking forward to your answers! Thanks.

My actual team:
Dracula (Void/Metal/Wind)
Agave (Fire/Plant/Water)
Ruby (Earth/Energy/Fire)

If you don't want to play defensive at all (no shields or heals) use storm and either 2 tigers or 1 tiger and 1 toxic. Best pure offensive IMO, and at least you can have storms a brewin on storm. If u want to have a bit of defense and have a much more durable team, use clay instead of storm.
no avatar

Mmistral

Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:18 pm
Thank you so much Jake and Illidanx! Very useful explanation and suggestions :)
no avatar

Jack Brownman

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:17 pm
Additional question
As I now got water and plant twice with Agave and banana, should I choose the same lvl 6 skills(infection and the healing over 2 rounds) or the other ones?
no avatar

Shenlong

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:48 pm
I would choose 2x infection, 1x heal over time and 1x remove debuffs.

illidanx

Veteran

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 pm
Shenlong wrote:
I would choose 2x infection, 1x heal over time and 1x remove debuffs.

I agreed.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:39 am
illidanx wrote:
I prefer banana because I think a healing skill is better than a life stealing skill that does not work if the dragon does not deal damage due to earth or wind.

In a way I agree, but in a way I don't. Toxic is a beast in battle. Granted, yes, like you said it wouldn't work through a shield or if I got hit with wind, but that's why I also have burnout. The two combined are awesome together.