Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Arcadoos

Mid-level team

Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:35 am
Hello. I am looking for tips to my team. I am right before Mutant Dragon Boss and I was collecting food a bit. I have 4 dragons on 15lvl - Prairie, Agave, Black Armor and Clownfish. Which of them should I keep? Maybe I should breed something else? What lvl should they hit till I can beat that Boss Dragon?
Thank you for help :)

illidanx

Veteran

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:12 am
Arcadoos wrote:
Hello. I am looking for tips to my team. I am right before Mutant Dragon Boss and I was collecting food a bit. I have 4 dragons on 15lvl - Prairie, Agave, Black Armor and Clownfish. Which of them should I keep? Maybe I should breed something else? What lvl should they hit till I can beat that Boss Dragon?

My level 33 team has Clownfish, Agave and banana, so I guess you can keep Clownfish and Agave. You can choose a different 3rd dragon or try to breed banana.
no avatar

Chunks McGoo

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:45 am
Arcadoos wrote:

I am having a lot of success with Clownfish - Agave - Lynx. The best strategy I seem to be able to work out is to have a full support dragon (Clownfish), a hybrid (Agave) and a strong attacker (Lynx). Also, there is a point around 20 where all the enemies are metal and stack the **** out of the damage shield. At this point, hitting Lvl 6 Energy with Burnout spec is an absolute game changer. It not only strips their buffs, it strips them BEFORE damage is applied. The distinction being the energy attacker does not take damage from metal and does full damage, even if they have stone shield.
no avatar

Chunks McGoo

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:49 am
Chunks McGoo wrote:
I am having a lot of success with Clownfish - Agave - Lynx. The best strategy I seem to be able to work out is to have a full support dragon (Clownfish), a hybrid (Agave) and a strong attacker (Lynx). Also, there is a point around 20 where all the enemies are metal and stack the **** out of the damage shield. At this point, hitting Lvl 6 Energy with Burnout spec is an absolute game changer. It not only strips their buffs, it strips them BEFORE damage is applied. The distinction being the energy attacker does not take damage from metal and does full damage, even if they have stone shield.

Since you have Clownfish and Agave, I would (personally) stick with those and then look for a good attack dragon. Banana and Toxic are good choices. Definitely want Energy, Plant and Fire are also very good.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:31 am
With Clownfish and Agave...you might want to consider Golden Crow...It has:
Energy which can be very effective against some dragons(especially with stun so they lose a turn) Plus it splashes other dragons...you also will have Metal that will stack on your own dragons and let the opponents deal their own damage (and there's intense damage with Vengeance if you lose a dragon)or as an attack... and then Plant...which pretty much kills everything...(added with Agave you can stack the poison from two sources and with the added benefit of Infection which spreads to all when they die)

Best of luck to you!
no avatar

Jack Brownman

Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:05 am
Hi guys, I didn't want to start a new thread and as it is also a team question I'll just write it here.
My current team consists of Prairie, Agave, Radiant and Archangel, all lvl 24, all skills lvl 6,
with radiant and archangel changing,depending on opponent's team.
Currently I also have banana, toxic and goldencrow (on lvl 10 or hatching) and as they are very recommended,
I thought of replacing one of my team members with one of them.
So, which one should I replace (probably radiant) and with which of those three dragons should I replace this
dragon and is it even worth it now?(I'm at quest 81)

illidanx

Veteran

Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:02 pm
Jack Brownman wrote:
Hi guys, I didn't want to start a new thread and as it is also a team question I'll just write it here.
My current team consists of Prairie, Agave, Radiant and Archangel, all lvl 24, all skills lvl 6,
with radiant and archangel changing,depending on opponent's team.
Currently I also have banana, toxic and goldencrow (on lvl 10 or hatching) and as they are very recommended,
I thought of replacing one of my team members with one of them.
So, which one should I replace (probably radiant) and with which of those three dragons should I replace this
dragon and is it even worth it now?(I'm at quest 81)

Replace radiant with banana. Radiant will make you cry every time you meet plant enemies. I replaced two lvl 28 dragons and had to spend 2 weeks breeding the neccessary replacement with no advancement in storyline. I am glad I did that.
no avatar

Jack Brownman

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:14 pm
So you prefer banana? It confuses me because toxic has better offensive stats or is it because of a 2nd healer?
no avatar

Mmistral

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:20 pm
Hello! Like Jack, I didn't want to start a new thread for a team question so I'll just write it here. I'm trying to think of an "end-game" team composition and... I don't want to play defensive. What are your guys' opinions on what the best team composition should be? I'm looking forward to your answers! Thanks.

My actual team:
Dracula (Void/Metal/Wind)
Agave (Fire/Plant/Water)
Ruby (Earth/Energy/Fire)

illidanx

Veteran

Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:08 pm
Jack Brownman wrote:
So you prefer banana? It confuses me because toxic has better offensive stats or is it because of a 2nd healer?

I prefer banana because I think a healing skill is better than a life stealing skill that does not work if the dragon does not deal damage due to earth or wind.