Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Up to Gasper now, just curious.
no avatar

Altayr

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:32 am
The next one is 29 and hits for around 40,000+.

My Toxic is at level 29 and only has 33,000 health so you have to hope that it misses once or twice while having a strong team.

I used:

Toxic: 27
Storm: 25
Clay: 24

I only won because I used a hire as well as the fact that it missed me adound 3-4 times.
no avatar

WillWeigand

Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:56 pm
Did you mean the next boss or just the regular dragons? The next set of regular dragons are all 28.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:22 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
Up to Gasper now, just curious.

The lowest is 28 and the highest is 32, but that is not including the sideline adventures...they vary and can be higher or lower (depending on the computers mood lol)

Tanya A.

Veteran

Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:45 pm
Yeah, I meant the regular dragons in the quest after the boss.

@NewMex Yeah, I know tell me about it, lol. I still have like 4 side-quests I haven't bothered to even attempt to do yet on the previous island with level 32's - 38's because I know I'd get absolutely destroyed. My dragons are at 25 right now and at first it was giving me level 28's at most, but then I guess it just decided okay let's try a 37 and 38. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw that.
no avatar

WillWeigand

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:21 pm
There is currently a bug in the respawn system. When a three-dragon fight respawns, it adds up the levels of your three highest dragons and divides by three and gives you dragons of roughly that level. However, when it's a TWO-dragon fight it divides by two, meaning the dragons are approximately 50% higher level than yours. Fortunately, there is also a bug causing dragon attributes to stop increasing at level 39, so once you get your dragons to about level 36 or so it becomes possible to beat the two level 50s because they only have the stats of level 39s. This doesn't really help you at 25, though.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:15 am
Lol, no it doesn't, but still good to know though. Thanks.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:28 am
My highest dragon team is 28, 28, 28 and all are 6's in their skills....one of my side quests have 2 dragons at 49 and 51 sitting on it. Sigh...some day...maybe, But, I only have 3 squares I can't beat right now thank goodness...

Thanks for the info Will...that helps somewhat. In the meantime I can't get by the last boss to move on to my last island. All my sides and regular quests on all the other islands are 3 stars. So, I live for them taking over my mines and recharging squares. Takes time to breed food...at 70+ G's per bite...that's two days X 9 farms to move one dragon up a level...can't wait to see what it's gonna cost next to make to level 30. LOL

Oh well...good luck to us all!!

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:01 pm
WillWeigand wrote:
There is currently a bug in the respawn system. When a three-dragon fight respawns, it adds up the levels of your three highest dragons and divides by three and gives you dragons of roughly that level. However, when it's a TWO-dragon fight it divides by two, meaning the dragons are approximately 50% higher level than yours. Fortunately, there is also a bug causing dragon attributes to stop increasing at level 39, so once you get your dragons to about level 36 or so it becomes possible to beat the two level 50s because they only have the stats of level 39s. This doesn't really help you at 25, though.

Hello,

The issue should be fixed with the update. Reply if you're still encountering it :)

Regards,
Rares