Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Posts

545

Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:06 am
Looks like your help in the Machine thread got a few people their Machine so hopefully your support really is magic! :P thank you :)
User avatar

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone
Posts

6173

Location

France

Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:50 am
Gregk wrote:
Looks like your help in the Machine thread got a few people their Machine so hopefully your support really is magic! :P thank you :)


;D You're welcome.
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

________________________________
Android eur
First start July 2015, second January 2018 - 436 unique dragons
Referral code : 99fa0
Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Posts

545

Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:51 am
Guess who got 1 day 23 hours breeding time with Minotaur and Bee ^_^ Looks like you really are lucky, Idoine91
no avatar

llssn

Senior Member

Posts

477

Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:55 am
Yeah, iodine helped three of us get machine and now you have pixel!
User avatar

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone
Posts

6173

Location

France

Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:08 am
Gregk wrote:
Guess who got 1 day 23 hours breeding time with Minotaur and Bee ^_^ Looks like you really are lucky, Idoine91


I'm the first surprised ;) Congrats !
Now if I could be so lucky with Pixie... ;D
no avatar

adri1

Member

Posts

81

Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:15 am
Tried Fire + black armor both lvl 16. Since first Day With no résultats. Fed up i finaly change for salamandre 16 + tornade 20 and thadaaaam. :-). so my advise Is dont hesitate to try different possibilities
no avatar

1st Omega

Senior Member

Posts

101

Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:35 pm
Gregk wrote:
Guess who got 1 day 23 hours breeding time with Minotaur and Bee ^_^ Looks like you really are lucky, Idoine91


gratz Gregk,after many fails I finally got a breeding time of 1 day 23 hrs my self a few minutes ago today also.
My dragons were Black Armour lv 12 + Fire lv 12.
Just keep trying guys.
There were many times,I was becoming very fustrated at not be able to breed Pixel,so many times I would just stop trying,and breed something else,then try again for pixel and now I have it :)
no avatar

Rapazportugues

Member

Posts

47

Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:57 pm
Don't mean to make any of you mad by saying this (specially the ones who haven't gotten pixel yet) but I'm gonna try for a second one :D
User avatar

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone
Posts

6173

Location

France

Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:15 pm
1st Omega wrote:
gratz Gregk,after many fails I finally got a breeding time of 1 day 23 hrs my self a few minutes ago today also.
My dragons were Black Armour lv 12 + Fire lv 12.
Just keep trying guys.
There were many times,I was becoming very fustrated at not be able to breed Pixel,so many times I would just stop trying,and breed something else,then try again for pixel and now I have it :)


Congrats !
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

________________________________
Android eur
First start July 2015, second January 2018 - 436 unique dragons
Referral code : 99fa0
Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

wantan

Junior Member

Posts

3

Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:53 am
Try almost 30 time with fire dragon(lvl 16) and black armor(lvl 23) for my first pixel and almost 15 time for my second pixel ( same combination)..keep trying guyz, may luck with you :)

**Good luck waiting it to breed and hatch ;)