Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Adrailla

Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:20 pm
I really think that they should ban gem use for the events to give everybody a better shot at it. It is just crazy that you are 1,250 and it's only been active for 3 hours. Where is the fun in that? But they never would because it's too profitable not to.
[color="#0000CD"]Add me please!
IOS Game center ID: Adrailla[/color]
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:28 am
Back to trying for Pixel since I was occupied by Ruby/Redflower (didn't get Redflower) and Machine for the past 2 weeks. No Black Armour for me so I might try the Prairie/Tribal + Metal combo or an UC + UC.
no avatar

HolyHG

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:39 am
Gregk wrote:
Back to trying for Pixel since I was occupied by Ruby/Redflower (didn't get Redflower) and Machine for the past 2 weeks. No Black Armour for me so I might try the Prairie/Tribal + Metal combo or an UC + UC.

Definitely switch to Black Armour + Fire if you manage getting the former in one of your misses. Good Luck!
no avatar

3rianne

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:43 pm
I've been trying with Black Armor and Fire for the past few weeks with no luck. I'm going to start trying some of the other confirmed pairs and see if that gets me anywhere. I really want this one!!
[CENTER]Add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne[/CENTER]

Aralel

Pixel Dragon

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:25 pm
Aralel wrote:
Hello fellow Breeders,
Anyone know breeding/hatching times for Pixel?
Thank you for all and any help.

My level is 23 & I am trying (left-Bee-level-5 )+(right-Minotaur-level-4) = (Breeding time 1 day 23 hrs./hatch time ? time).
With luck it will be Pixel.

Will post results. Wishing luck to us all.

Pixel in the house..Yes! Frist try.
Oh lordly,
(L-Bee-Level-5)+(R-Minotaur-Level-4)
(BT-1d-23hr / HT-2d-9hr)=PIXEL

I see the need for 3 hatching nests! Total 4 days & 8 hour to breed & hatch PIXEL.
no avatar

Conflicted Angel

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:50 pm
Today must be my lucky day... for once. Got pixel AND machine in one day! Yay! Got pixel with golden lv 10 and tribal lv 10. Happy day...

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:27 pm
Conflicted Angel wrote:
Today must be my lucky day... for once. Got pixel AND machine in one day! Yay! Got pixel with golden lv 10 and tribal lv 10. Happy day...

Double congrats, then !
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:08 am
Still no Pixel, argh!!! Hopefully I get it next attempt so it won't occupy my breeding den when the new weekly comes around.

Thinking about using the 1 day free VIP to speed things up. Fingers crossed.
no avatar

AbhayMadu

Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:33 am
Hi. I'm still finding it hard to figure things around here. When does the hatchery event usually start?
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:47 am
Gregk wrote:
Still no Pixel, argh!!! Hopefully I get it next attempt so it won't occupy my breeding den when the new weekly comes around.

Thinking about using the 1 day free VIP to speed things up. Fingers crossed.

Any new events Greg?