Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Chunks McGoo

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:41 pm
Gregk wrote:
Aw man, someone else got to make the thread? Oh well! It'd be nice if you copied the OP post from other weekly/monthly threads for consistency. They have much more information in the first post which would benefit new users (and it looks nicer heh).

But Pixel! Great monthly. Really hope I can manage to nab one and hope it's not a repeat case of trying all month for Archangel but never getting one.

After a month trying, and burning some gems trying, for a dragon I didn't want in Root, I am hoping I have banked enough karma to get the dragon I want in Pixel :)

I still have enough Root time for one more attempt though.
no avatar

sparserabbit

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:48 pm
Gregk wrote:
Aw man, someone else got to make the thread? Oh well! It'd be nice if you copied the OP post from other weekly/monthly threads for consistency. They have much more information in the first post which would benefit new users (and it looks nicer heh).

But Pixel! Great monthly. Really hope I can manage to nab one and hope it's not a repeat case of trying all month for Archangel but never getting one.

Sorry to beat you to it. I formatted it based on the Root thread
no avatar

llssn

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:28 am
Yeah, but you're missing the photo like Greg does.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 am
llssn wrote:
Yeah, but you're missing the photo like Greg does.

+1 ;)
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:58 am

Here ya go sparserabbit

Formatting is still a bit off (needs bolded text here and there, links to past Monthly dragons)
no avatar

Taurîon

Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:57 am
Pretty cool dragon... This will be my first Legendary, I am determined to get this one. Hopefully I will be one of the lucky breeders :)
no avatar

InariSalmi

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:30 am
Chunks McGoo wrote:
After a month trying, and burning some gems trying, for a dragon I didn't want in Root, I am hoping I have banked enough karma to get the dragon I want in Pixel :)

I still have enough Root time for one more attempt though.

Same here! Tried all month for Archangel, tried all month for Root (one try left), I sure hope I'll manage to get this guy. I've had bad luck with dragon breeding :(
no avatar

sparserabbit

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 am
Gregk wrote:

Here ya go sparserabbit

Formatting is still a bit off (needs bolded text here and there, links to past Monthly dragons)

Thanks for the image :) . 2 Failed attempts at Pixel already using Bee and Armored
no avatar

CFibre

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:47 am
Ugliest dragon ever.
no avatar

anorasoulshade

Texas, USA

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:51 am
Too funny! I just fought this one (first time seeing it too) this morning on my campaign map. I was so amused and wondered what was up with it since I hadn't seen/heard of it before. What a coincidence! I'll definitely be trying for this one! Forget Ruby/Red Flower, this one is so much more interesting (forget that it's legendary, it's just more unique looking!)!

I have to admit tho, I laughed a lot more than I probably should have when I killed it. The way it just sort of fell over... ROFL