Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

sparserabbit

[Monthly Dragon #3] - Pixel

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:13 pm
The third monthly dragon is ... Pixel! Share all of your breeding successes and failures, thoughts, and help others out.

Monthly dragon #3: Pixel (Legendary)
How to? "The PIXEL DRAGON can be bred using any two dragons containing ALL of the following elements: FIRE, WIND, EARTH, METAL"

Good luck!

--------------

[color="#A52A2A"]Confirmed combinations:[/color]
Manage to breed a Pixel dragon? Post the combination you used and I will add it to this message.

Black Armor + Fire
Tribal/Prairie + Metal
Tribal/Prairie + War
Tribal/Prairie + Black Armor
Tribal/Prairie + Cyborg
Bee + Armored
Bee + Minotaur
Smoke + Armored
Smoke + Minotaur
Salamander + Razor

--------------

[color="#A52A2A"]Possible Outcomes:[/color]
Note: Possible outcomes depends on the combination you have used in attempt to breed Pixel. This list assumes that you are not repeating any element and not including other elements.

The [Breeding time/Hatching time] provided are for non-vip members. VIP members can look at adjustments using the following link: VIP Breeding Conversion

--------------

Past monthly dragons:
#1 - Archangel (Legendary)
#2 - Root (Legendary)
Attachments
FYhPoJ5.png
no avatar

sparserabbit

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:16 pm
Armored + Bee | Razor + Salamandar seem to be decent combinations, any suggestions?
no avatar

Swift shark

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:20 pm
Yes, also:
Tribal & Metal
Rust $ fire
I think we can get more combinations
For adding ..
IOS - Game CenteR user: Swift Shark

Tanya A.

Veteran

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:30 pm
Swift shark wrote:
Yes, also:
Tribal & Metal
Rust $ fire

Rust and fire would have no wind. Rust and Bee perhaps would be better.

I guess I could use Lynx and Razor.
no avatar

Taurîon

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:31 pm
Swift shark wrote:
Yes, also:
Tribal & Metal
Rust $ fire

Rust and Fire = Yes
Tribal and Metal = No, because every dragon produced will have Metal which will increase the breeding times. Razor/Tornado + Salamander/Lava. Preferably Razor + Salamander since both are uncommon since rarer dragons produce rarer dragons.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:35 pm
Taurîon wrote:
Rust and Fire = Yes
Tribal and Metal = No, because every dragon produced will have Metal which will increase the breeding times. Razor/Tornado + Salamander/Lava. Preferably Razor + Salamander since both are uncommon since rarer dragons produce rarer dragons.

Same with Prairie and Metal then I guess. They would all have metal.

Anyone know if it's better to use Epics or Rares to breed Legendaries?
no avatar

Shenlong

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:36 pm
sparserabbit wrote:
Armored + Bee | Razor + Salamandar seem to be decent combinations, any suggestions?

If higher rarity of the parents increses chance for rare children, this should be good combinations.

Swift shark wrote:
Yes, also:
Tribal & Metal
Rust $ fire

Rust + Fire won't work, since rust has water instead of wind. you probably meant black armor + Fire.
Also Prairie + Metal should be fine too.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:45 pm
That's awesome :) ***** to be the guy who won the fb contest and chose pixel hahaha. Thanks for the preview but you stole Greg's title format :/

Tanya A.

Veteran

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:48 pm
Jake.Parker wrote:
That's awesome :) ***** to be the guy who won the fb contest and chose pixel hahaha. Thanks for the preview. You kinda stole Greg's title format tho :/

I know, lol. He was all bragging about it too. "I'm the only one in the world who has Pixel". Not so much anymore.
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:49 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
I know, lol. He was all bragging about it too. "I'm the only one in the world who has Pixel". Not so much anymore.

lol ya, I didn't see it but alyss told me about it.