Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

combatjammer

Apple (iOS)

Singapore, Singapore

49 Habitats

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:19 am
Has anyone else built 49 habitats on the island? Can you show me your configuration? Try as I may, I can only build at most 45 habitats.

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:29 am
You mean all on the one original island? (I don't see how that would be possible, so I'm clarifying scratching head in wonder) Or spread out throughout the 5?

Any way would like to see others layouts as well...stuffing all those needed goodies on any or all the islands without making them look like a writhing mass of worms.... is endlessly fascinating me. I spend a lot of thought on it too...thanks for bringing it up combatjammer! Now let's wait and see what you get :D
no avatar

trixie

Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:38 am
Well I have 3 islands, 32 habits, still have 2 more islands to go, so it should be
Windows Surface 8.1 Tablet
Facebook-Trixie LaCearn
no avatar

Jack Brownman

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:55 am
Could some high lvl players show how they arranged their Islands for perfect use oft space
no avatar

1st Omega

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 am
It would have been nice if we were able to move all the buildings on the islands (Academy to name just 1) I would love to be able to move that one right out of the way,the way that the useable or none useable area is set out leaves a lot to be desired ( not very game / player friendly at all).
Can't say anything more about other islands as I only have the 3 open
Only have 25 habitats most of them are now lv6
1st island I have my Water/Wind and Fire +1 Legendary habitat.
2nd island (sand one) I have my Earth habitats and my farms.
3rd island (swampy type) I have my Plant/Energy/metal and void.
no avatar

Nimette

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:36 am
I was able to put 48 habitats to 4 islands. You could be able to put 49 habitats in there, depending how many of
your habitats are occupying only a 5x5 grid. The trick was to put the Temples on the second island, on the right side of the exploration building with the name Wildfire Marsh.

How many islands to you have? I am saving up for unlocking the 5th island, because I want to level up my habitats, and they need more space for that.
no avatar

HolyHG

Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:45 pm
combatjammer wrote:
Has anyone else built 49 habitats on the island? Can you show me your configuration? Try as I may, I can only build at most 45 habitats.

I have 49 level 5 habitats or better placed using all 5 islands. I'll add details when I can but it is possible.

Edit:
18 habitats on Mystic Cave Island (1st island).
6 habitats, all temples, breeding den, hatchery, and portal on Wildfire Marsh Island (2nd island).
16 habitats on Skull Gate Island (3rd island).
9 habitats on Ancient Palace Island (4th island).
All farms on Magma's Lair Island (5th island).
no avatar

Kingzim

Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:49 am
I've got 18 lvl 6 habitats and 6 temples on my first island so 49 shouldn't be a problem when I get there
no avatar

combatjammer

Apple (iOS)

Singapore, Singapore

Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:01 pm
Being an OCD person, it simply irks me that my habitats are not in line in some of the islands. I managed to shift everything around and now I can have exactly 49 habitats. Took a bit of trial and error though.