Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Tumble

Mt. Orab, Ohio

New Glitch (Needs to be solved)

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:20 pm
I just got on Dragon Mania Legends after closing it for the night breeding a metal and a wind dragon. When I logged back in this morning I found that my dragons were not breeding and a recent candy dragon I hatched is back in the hatchery with eight hours till hatching WTF!
[color="#FF0000"][/color]Tumble DoubleEleven 11:11
no avatar

Taurîon

Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:33 pm
To be sure that this is seen, repost it in the Bugs section created by Rares From Gameloft.
no avatar

Tumble

Mt. Orab, Ohio

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:35 pm
I don't know how to post in the Bug section of forums.
[color="#FF0000"][/color]Tumble DoubleEleven 11:11

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:55 pm
"Discussions" section, thread name "Bugs" by Rares_fromGameloft...

illidanx

Veteran

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:17 pm
Tumble wrote:
I just got on Dragon Mania Legends after closing it for the night breeding a metal and a wind dragon. When I logged back in this morning I found that my dragons were not breeding and a recent candy dragon I hatched is back in the hatchery with eight hours till hatching WTF!

It's not really a new bug. Sometimes when you are on a bad connection, your actions are not synchronized with the server before you close the app, so the last few minutes of your game play are not saved.
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:23 pm
Tumble wrote:

Yea, that's happened to me a couple times. Like Illian said, it's most likely connection stuff.
iOS user, add for DML and Dragons World through GameCenter, ID: Nightfallkitten.

-The Brave Vesperian that can't stand injustice-

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:41 pm
Hello,

The issue should be fixed now with the update. Please reply if it's still occurring :)

Regards