Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Liquid Fire Dragon

Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:18 pm
Argh. I decided to try to save up enough gems for a 20 day VIP as of yesterday so I didn't have to keep getting the 2 day one. Figured it would be more worth it that way. But now if I do that I can't participate in this farming event :(

Is there any way to breed this dragon yourself at the moment?
no avatar

llssn

Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:45 pm
No possible way. It might show up as dragon of the week later, but don't expect it to be easy to get...

cornedbeef

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:15 pm
I hadn't seen this dragon before today's competitions were announced. I don't stand a chance of winning one, but WOW - what a dragon. So. Much. Want.
no avatar

xggityx

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:36 pm
This dragon ***** hahaha. Sorry. I won it in an event not too long ago and it really isn't very useful. It's a low money making rare with not so great elements and it's pretty ugly. I really wish on the other hand the machine snake dragon was the golden gatherer instead of the feed your dragon event. Sigh.

cornedbeef

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:46 pm
oh! lol

I hadn't spotted the gold per hour. Thought (s)he looks cool, and the elements were pretty good, unlike machine snake who'll suffer the wrath of every plant attack. Ho hum.
no avatar

xggityx

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:59 pm
Haha ya jake and I really like the way machine snake looks and will be a great money making void epic. He won't be good for or used for battles that's for sure.