Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Rapazportugues

Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:46 pm
It's either a hack or a Dev or friend of devs who gets free gems, either way, needs to be banned

Rares_FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:54 pm
Hey llssn, could you please provide me the name of the user you might assume to be cheating? Also, please specify the device you're using.

As for the player reported here, he's being verified as you speak.

Kind regards,
Rares
no avatar

llssn

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:04 pm
Sorry, that VIP challenge was over a week ago and I didn't get his name. I'll remember to catch it for next time.
no avatar

Onii Tom

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:06 pm
It could be explained that he is not a cheater. Those 2 dragons make alot of sense
Alot of vortex: it was very cheap (600or800gem each) and you could get alot food from that pack also (i think 200k)
Alot of Jelly dragons because you are Jelly (-> jealous) #BossFactorSwag user

Ill make alot of Jelly dragons too (for the lolz)
Please dont assume im a hacker.

I say he is legit. Just spend little bit more than others
no avatar

rulianto01

Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:54 pm
To be honest, if the device is WP, then it will be no cheater, since WP cant root the device. But, if the device are IOS or Android, perhaps someone can be cheater. once again, to be honest, please don't judge someone as a cheater if he/she has a higher rank.. :)
no avatar

Onii Tom

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:24 pm
rulianto01 wrote:
To be honest, if the device is WP, then it will be no cheater, since WP cant root the device. But, if the device are IOS or Android, perhaps someone can be cheater. once again, to be honest, please don't judge someone as a cheater if he/she has a higher rank.. :)

we are honest people here. no need to represend false opinions just to please others ;)
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:28 pm
Rares_FromGameloft wrote:
Hey llssn, could you please provide me the name of the user you might assume to be cheating? Also, please specify the device you're using.

As for the player reported here, he's being verified as you speak.

Kind regards,
Rares

Hey Rares, it's good to see you guys are finally getting to the hacker problem! It's unfair enough to have to compete with the big spenders, and even that's no competition at all.
iOS user, add for DML and Dragons World through GameCenter, ID: Nightfallkitten.

-The Brave Vesperian that can't stand injustice-

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:49 pm
Jake is predicting another Gold Gathering! OMG! We could extend this Thread...for...ever this way. Cheater Cheater Pants on Fire...Oh wait!...that's not right...oh well..

I'll keep peeking in to see what's going on in "Days of Our Lives" , for a fair "Bonanza"? or "Mission Impossible"?....stay tuned...same place, same time, same people... next week!