Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Manusia Purba

Hack or Incredibly Rich?

Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:51 pm
Hi, in my server, the leader of the event reached 103 Million collecting gold from habitat. When I visit his island, he has 12 bosses, 26 vortex dragon, 54 Jelly Dragon.. is it hacking? or this guy is incredibly rich and buy all the dragons? If he buy all the dragons, what can be the reason behind collecting one type of dragon (jelly dragon)?

IMG_0171.PNG

IMG_0171.PNG

IMG_0171.PNG
Attachments
IMG_0173.PNG
IMG_0172.PNG
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm
Manusia Purba wrote:
Hi, in my server, the leader of the event reached 103 Million collecting gold from habitat. When I visit his island, he has 12 bosses, 26 vortex dragon, 54 Jelly Dragon.. is it hacking? or this guy is incredibly rich and buy all the dragons? If he buy all the dragons, what can be the reason behind collecting one type of dragon (jelly dragon)?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11140[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11142[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11144[/ATTACH]

It's another hacker, post a picture of the leaderboard as well. His name would probably be hard to trace. Where's Chris scouten?? Someone needs their iPad smashed good! Lol
no avatar

Tony Yip

Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:15 pm
Manusia Purba wrote:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11140[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11142[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11144[/ATTACH]

I would be lying if I said he didn't hack lol. Definitely need to do something about these players. On the other hand, my dream team *drools*
no avatar

HolyHG

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:43 pm
Tony Yip wrote:
I would be lying if I said he didn't hack lol. Definitely need to do something about these players. On the other hand, my dream team *drools*

I truly hope this person is just incredibly rich. After playing Game of War: Fire Age (I was in a guild with someone that spent $40k to max their character in that game) it wouldn't surprise me to find out they were legit but it's hard to imagine someone spending that much money for this game. Sad truth is that it's probably a hack or stolen credit cards.
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:42 pm
I want to know these hacks people are using. :| clearly they're going undetected somehow, I could use some unlimited gems for non Pvp aspects of the game, like getting my dragons up for the campaign map, or getting VIP back... Monthly and weekly dragons....
no avatar

Manusia Purba

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:36 am
just imagine player rank 11 who doesn't get the dragon because of this person who hacked the game..
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:43 pm
Apparently they aren't caring about the hacker problem, so how about we all do it and just say ***** it to paying? :)
no avatar

llssn

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:57 pm
Apparently they don't care that people are hacking so I guess that means its okay? :p
no avatar

Nightfallkitten

Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:36 pm
llssn wrote:
Apparently they don't care that people are hacking so I guess that means its okay? :p

That's what I'm taking from it, so yolo, where can I get a good hack for this game? /Google
no avatar

llssn

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:13 pm
I have a hacker in my VIP challenge. He hasn't even unlocked the second island and you're expecting me to believe that he has grown 2.4 million food? Give me a break.