Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

illidanx

Veteran

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:47 pm
CFibre wrote:
I tried fire + candy and got just over 12hrs breeding time(VIP+). Hoping it is Sunflower coz been trying for ages. Can someone tell me it's breeding time? Worried its gonna be Agave...

it's agave. Sunflower is only 9 hrs with VIP.
no avatar

CFibre

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:55 pm
illidanx wrote:
it's agave. Sunflower is only 9 hrs with VIP.

Wel atleast it'll contribute to my codex. Im gonna start trying hybrid + hybrid breeds. Not getting anywhere with hybrid + plant/fire.
no avatar

Will072

Veteran

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:07 pm
CFibre wrote:
Wel atleast it'll contribute to my codex. Im gonna start trying hybrid + hybrid breeds. Not getting anywhere with hybrid + plant/fire.

Those dual type rares have to be done with two hybrids I believe or at least that's what it seems like as my mission for the sunflower one says that. Can't get the little sod though.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:12 pm
That's where I'm still unsure as well. Some people have said they've gotten sunflower from breeding a one element with a hybrid, but I haven't had any luck doing that. And the game does say 2 hybrids. So I still don't know what to do about that really.
no avatar

Taurîon

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:13 pm
Will072 wrote:
Those dual type rares have to be done with two hybrids I believe or at least that's what it seems like as my mission for the sunflower one says that. Can't get the little sod though.

A good idea would be Meteor + Leaf, since it can produce Both Lightning and Sunflower

illidanx

Veteran

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:53 pm
Taurîon wrote:
A good idea would be Meteor + Leaf, since it can produce Both Lightning and Sunflower

That's nice idea. I'm going to do that since I don't have either yet.
no avatar

CFibre

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:13 am
Good news everybody! I've finally secured the hyper rare sunflower! After countless failed attempts using non-hybrid fire or plant combinations, i turned to hybrid-hybrid. I used Leaf(lvl 10) + Bee(lvl 4), for various reasons. It seems low lvl helps with rare and especially limited time breeds. And my failed attempts often resulted in < hour breed times. Took me maybe a day-and-a-half with this combination till i saw the elusive 9h35m (VIP+) time and i knew it was the one. But this was my most challenging quest. All i can say is keep trying!
no avatar

Jbviner81

Canada

Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:35 am
Bee & Leaf worked for me! Don't give up, that one more time could be THE time!
no avatar

Frog95

Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:00 pm
i did it finally. plant+salamander
no avatar

Drac-girl

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:49 am
How long breeding? I am trying your plant+salamander combo now, 8.5 hours, not a VIP yet.