Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Tanya A.

Veteran

Getting the rare Sun-Flower dragon?

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:07 pm
I'm trying to figure out what is the best recipe for the rare sun-flower dragon, anybody have suggestions or recipes they may have used would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!!!!!

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:14 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what is the best recipe for the rare sun-flower dragon, anybody have suggestions or recipes they may have used would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!!!!!

As it's a Rare, I made mine with 2 Uncommon, Bee and Leaf. Good luck. ;)
Windows Phone 8.1 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 455 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades 87 4*, Phoenix, Aquatic, Lynx 83 6*, Hermes, Ra 87 3*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Osiris 55 2*, Banana, Prairie, Storm 50 4*, Taiyi Zhenren, Ra, Seth, Deco 53 3*, Bludgeon 51 4*

Tanya A.

Veteran

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:50 pm
A few people said before that they used only one hybrid along with plant and still got sunflower from that, so I'm trying with plant and salamander at the moment.
no avatar

Dennis Hansen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:59 pm
In the quest:
Breed Plant and a fire based hybrid dragon to create the super-rare sunflower dragon.

So would say Plant-Salamander is a good combo. Outcome Tree dragon- Sunflower or Orange

Or Use plasma.. outcome: Honey- sun flower or Tiger
no avatar

Julie.Gold

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:15 pm
How can I get a Plasma One?

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 am
Julie.Gold wrote:
How can I get a Plasma One?

Energy + Fire...
Windows Phone 8.1 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 455 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades 87 4*, Phoenix, Aquatic, Lynx 83 6*, Hermes, Ra 87 3*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Osiris 55 2*, Banana, Prairie, Storm 50 4*, Taiyi Zhenren, Ra, Seth, Deco 53 3*, Bludgeon 51 4*
no avatar

LoveMyJadybug

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:04 am
I have been trying FOREVER to get Sunflower and Mercury. I decided I would try Boiling and Venom for hopefully a chance at getting both. I was super lucky and got Sunflower on the first try. Still no Mercury unfortunately, but one out of two ain't bad!

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:46 am
LoveMyJadybug wrote:
I have been trying FOREVER to get Sunflower and Mercury. I decided I would try Boiling and Venom for hopefully a chance at getting both. I was super lucky and got Sunflower on the first try. Still no Mercury unfortunately, but one out of two ain't bad!

Three of us got Mercury very quickly today using Melon + Armored I hope it works for you...mine were both lvl. 15, but I'm still not convinced that levels mean much, if anything. But it seems to be Mercury's time for rolling the dice....Good Luck!
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:02 am
I saw the Melon and Armored posts but used Candy and Armoured instead which I recommend. UC + UC will give higher chance of Mercury rather than UC + C.
no avatar

CFibre

Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:32 pm
I tried fire + candy and got just over 12hrs breeding time(VIP+). Hoping it is Sunflower coz been trying for ages. Can someone tell me it's breeding time? Worried its gonna be Agave...