Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Metalectric

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:50 am
Baby Mercury dragons are my candidate for cutest hatchling. I took a screenshot of mine (now an adult) and he's been my iPad background for weeks now. o_o

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:53 pm
Dragon grandma wrote:
I have tried to get the Luck dragon with no success. I was looking at the elements for the Luck dragon and I noticed it has energy but Regal and Ice do not have energy. So how can you breed a dragon to have energy if neither of the ones we're using don't have it either? If there is a mistake can we please know before we run out of time.

It's not a mistake, as pretty much all of the Weekly dragons have an element that is not present within the two parents. I'm not trying for Luck because I don't care for it, but if Regal and Ice is listed as the correct combination, then I'm positive that that's so. Just keep trying and try not to get discouraged. I didn't get Machine until about a day and-a-half left of the event, so I understand your wariness.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:56 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
top 3 dragons
1. Toxic
2. Ragnarok
3. Hammerhead

Any specific reasons as to why?

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:02 pm
InariSalmi wrote:
I'm getting him tomorrow!
I always take a screenshot of super cute babies.

Lol, the only screenshot I've taken of a baby was of Narwhale. But Ragnarok baby probably wouldn't be a bad screenshot to capture. :P It's just so unexpectedly cute. I don't really like adult Ragnarok, so I was pretty surprised to see that it makes the best baby imo. I mean, baby Ragnarok is something that I would like to keep in real life as a pet if I weren't afraid that it would cut me every time I tried to pet or cuddle it. Lol.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:07 pm
Metalectric wrote:
Baby Mercury dragons are my candidate for cutest hatchling. I took a screenshot of mine (now an adult) and he's been my iPad background for weeks now. o_o

I got Mercury early in the game, so I totally forgot what baby Mercury looks like. =( Could you possibly post a screenshot?

Metalectric

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:27 pm
Lynn R. wrote:
I got Mercury early in the game, so I totally forgot what baby Mercury looks like. =( Could you possibly post a screenshot?

Ok, I'll try to post a picture--last time I tried to do this it didn't work, lol. Image

Finally. o_o Adult Mercury isn't as cute as the baby version (the adults of the salamander-esque dragons have this crazed look in their eye), unfortunately.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:46 pm
Metalectric wrote:
Ok, I'll try to post a picture--last time I tried to do this it didn't work, lol. Image

Finally. o_o Adult Mercury isn't as cute as the baby version (the adults of the salamander-esque dragons have this crazed look in their eye), unfortunately.

Aww, that is cute! Haha, maybe I should breed another just to keep as a baby. :P Thanks for posting!

Metalectric

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:12 pm
Lynn R. wrote:
Aww, that is cute! Haha, maybe I should breed another just to keep as a baby. :P Thanks for posting!

Not a problem. :)