Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:55 am
Oh yeah, I fought one of those Comet dragons that you were talking about, Jake. Good design. I wouldn't mind having one for show.
no avatar

Taurîon

Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:29 am
My Favorite Dragons:
1. Banana: 'nuff said.
2. Machine: When I first saw this dragon, I wanted it really bad. Thankfully I won the Gold Gatherer event that week and got the machine dragon! Too bad his primary type is Metal :(
3. Regal: Regal is just an awesome looking dragon.

Least Favorite:
1. Siren: the dragon looks like a mess.
2. Cloud: don't know why, I just don't really like this dragon
3. Wind: I just don't like it :P

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 am
Taurîon wrote:
My Favorite Dragons:
1. Banana: 'nuff said.
2. Machine: When I first saw this dragon, I wanted it really bad. Thankfully I won the Gold Gatherer event that week and got the machine dragon! Too bad his primary type is Metal :(
3. Regal: Regal is just an awesome looking dragon.

Least Favorite:
1. Siren: the dragon looks like a mess.
2. Cloud: don't know why, I just don't really like this dragon
3. Wind: I just don't like it :P

My initial reactions to your list:

1. Yaaass, bruh. Yaaaaaasssss.
2. Hm. Good for you. Machine's a nice one. Too bad about that Metal, though.
3. #teamregal

1. Hot mess. It's like, what am I supposed to think about this dragon? You know, sirens are supposed to be these pretty imp creatures that seduce men to their dooms. Siren dragon looks like it dressed up as The Little Mermaid for Halloween and liked the look so it decided to keep the costume on permanently. I can just imagine it as an actual dragon siren, trying to seduce other dragons, flipping its long, luscious green seaweed hair (wig?) and batting its eyes. Oh lawdy, why did I imagine that? All it needs is lipstick to complete the look and Siren will be set.
2. I can empathize. Don't like this one either.
3. Hmm. Trying to figure out why. I guess it is a little plain.

Thanks for posting!

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm
Arrrgh, now I can't decide on who's third place on my favorites list. I didn't know that this was possible, but Agent has grown on me since I wrote my first post (even though I had already liked it a lot, enough that I had paid ~40 Gems to extend my Arena streak for it). But I still like Envy a lot too.... I don't know who I would keep on my team and who would remain in stasis if I had to choose.... Maybe I could use them interchangeably.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:04 pm
Slightly edited the first post.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:07 am
Bump for newcomers.

Oh my gosh. Ragnarok baby is so stinkin' cute. Probably the cutest baby in the game. I was NOT expecting that.

It's impossible. There's no way I can level it past three now. ;__;
no avatar

Dragon grandma

Is this right?

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:44 am
I have tried to get the Luck dragon with no success. I was looking at the elements for the Luck dragon and I noticed it has energy but Regal and Ice do not have energy. So how can you breed a dragon to have energy if neither of the ones we're using don't have it either? If there is a mistake can we please know before we run out of time.
no avatar

birthdaycake52

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:16 am
Dragon grandma wrote:
I have tried to get the Luck dragon with no success. I was looking at the elements for the Luck dragon and I noticed it has energy but Regal and Ice do not have energy. So how can you breed a dragon to have energy if neither of the ones we're using don't have it either? If there is a mistake can we please know before we run out of time.

No mistake. Last week for machine, you needed armored and lava neither have wind or energy

Tanya A.

Veteran

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:26 am
top 3 dragons
1. Toxic
2. Ragnarok
3. Hammerhead
no avatar

InariSalmi

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:52 am
Lynn R. wrote:
Bump for newcomers.

Oh my gosh. Ragnarok baby is so stinkin' cute. Probably the cutest baby in the game. I was NOT expecting that.

It's impossible. There's no way I can level it past three now. ;__;

I'm getting him tomorrow!
I always take a screenshot of super cute babies.