Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:57 am
Lynn R. wrote:
Whoops, didn't see ya there. I really like Lava dragons too, and I have a level 20 one that I nicknamed "Ol' Reliable" that I used throughout the game up to now. I actually still use him if one of the dragons in my main team are in the Academy or are unavailable for any other reason, or simply if I need Fire. I'll need to pay attention to the fence thing, because I've never noticed it before, but it sounds cute. :P

The doglike / dinosaur hybrid looking dragons tend to be cute too. I like Ice, and Emerald has caught my attention, so I'll be glad when I get that one too. Golden Crow is great; I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I always envision eventually seeing a Golden Crow on my Friend List as a rentable dragon (if I ever get Friends) because the headshot of it makes it look like an assassin or bounty hunter that would be perfect for the job. Lol.
in trying to breed for the ash dragon, I read that someone had made a mistake and breed venom to meteor and got a tiger, I just had to try, and guess what? out popped the cutest little golden crow dragon. I haven't even feed him yet as he is just so cute as is, I put in my legendary habitat with my tiger dragon which I got my the way when I took plant instead of leaf to try for ash dragon.
Talk about luck of the draw.
no avatar

llssn

Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:19 am
I bred a honey with a fire dragon and I think I got a tiger. I was going for sunflower but hey, I needed a tiger too...

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:38 am
Lucky you, snapdragon! I'll have to try that combo for myself and see what I get. :P

Good for you, llssn. I'm usually pretty happy when I'm breeding for something Uncommon / Rare and get something Epic instead. An element of surprise makes the game a little more exciting.

And oh yeah, I hatched the Coral baby not long ago. Hah, you're right. It was kinda cute. =) Though I think I like the look of the adult better. The details on its back naturally look more "spread out", I suppose?

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:51 pm
What a lovely thread Lynn! It allows us to spout off about our endearing and very special babies.

The dragons I find most amusing and/or lookers are:
1. Alien - I'm partial to animation and he is particularly cute, although he looks nothing like a dragon. Point in fact hardly any of them do.
2. Swamp - Poor frog...I keep waiting for him to get away.
4. Coral - He's just cool to look at....too bad they didn't give him a tiny little clown fish to circle in and around his head.
5. Agave - I'm not sure why because I don't really care for the little two legged ones....maybe it's his association with Tequilla! LOL

Special Mention:
1. Brick - I pet him often. He looks like an abused Pit Bull who wants a forever home. It doesn't matter that he's really ugly he has a big heart I can just tell.
2. Boiling - He of all the dragons, in my opinion looks like he might actually be one. Very regal and aloof.
3. Honey - He reminds me of Texas....and a very friendly Yellow Jacket Wasp. LOL
4. Dracula - I keep waiting for one of the others to eat him in his bat costume.

The Ones I Care the Least For:
1. Razor and Tesla - These two look like medical experiments gone wrong, I itch to get the animal activists after their makers.
2. Banana - In too many ways....just wrong...
3. BlueFlame, Aurora, and Tornado - It has to be the same artist for these...just sticking stuff on them does not make them fluid. Sad day at the office Gameloft.

And after saying all that...I can't wait till I have them ALL on my islands, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

Happy Dragoning All!

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:09 am
Hi NewMexGranny! I love threads like these because everyone can participate, and I think it really puts things into perspective about what we like and like less about the game that we're playing, particularly the designs, so I really wanted to make one. We can consciously think about which dragons we appreciate, as well as the ones that we don't care for as much. =)

Haha, Alien really seems to be a popular one! I'm not too into the design, but its animation is quite funny. That's one of the other dragon animations where I actually laughed out loud.
Swamp dragon is probably one of my favorite heavy-set dragons. Whenever I saw its animation, I would think that the frog actually lives inside of the Swamp dragon's body, as if the log coming out of its back were hollow and the frog could freely go in or out through multiple ports on the dragon's body. So, I never really imagined the frog being in any real danger, and saw the inside of the Swamp dragon's body to be its home, so I never really thought of the frog as truly being "eaten", but rather put back in its home. Lol, is it weird that I actually thought about it and reached that conclusion?
And wow, I never thought about the Coral dragon thing, but that would have actually been really clever. Ahh, once I think about, it would've been great if the animation for Coral dragon could have been a baby Clownfish dragon peeking out from the coral on its back for a moment, then hiding again. That would have been so cute! /)^.=.^(\
And lol, I never thought of the Honey dragon representing Texas until now. Maybe I should show it to my Aunt who's from Texas. :P

Haa, you're so right. We're all probably just going to try to get them all anyways, regardless of whether or not we like them. XD

Thank you very much for the thought-out post! Take care!

NewMexGranny

Albuquerque

Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:19 pm
[quote=Lynn R.;1153170 "the frog could freely go in or out through multiple ports on the dragon's body."

:o ...Snicker....
no avatar

Jake.Parker

Veteran

Canada

Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:23 pm
snapdragon33 wrote:
in trying to breed for the ash dragon, I read that someone had made a mistake and breed venom to meteor and got a tiger, I just had to try, and guess what? out popped the cutest little golden crow dragon. I haven't even feed him yet as he is just so cute as is, I put in my legendary habitat with my tiger dragon which I got my the way when I took plant instead of leaf to try for ash dragon.
Talk about luck of the draw.

That was me. Wish I got crow too, he's one of the only epics I haven't bred yet and I think he's awesome, grats!

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:25 pm
[quote="NewMexGranny"][quote="Lynn R."]

Please no. o_o

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:23 pm
A bump so any newcomers can give their input.~

Lynn R.