Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Shinjiteru

Windows Phone

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:38 am
Yeah... I also really like the Pixel dragon and I also like that his shadow is from the past as well, not sure if intented or just a lucky mistake though. :)
Not sure if only older players are going to like this dragon, but they are probably more likely to spend some money on this game, so I guess he will be for sale somewhen.

I like cats, that's why I also like my Tiger dragon. But you are right, he doesn't look like a dragon... I already forgot he is a dragon. :D

And Vortex is cool as well, it's the only legendary where I am still thinking about spending some money to buy him.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:34 am
Haha, I guess the dragons that are modeled after cats are that way for a reason. There are probably tons of players who love cats and enjoy seeing dragons that resemble felines, though I'm not one myself.

I really hope that all "special" enemy dragons will be available someday. If Gameloft decided to have events to obtain these dragons throughout the year, and then make them available again for sale on, let's say, a holiday season like Christmas or Easter for people who were unable to get them during the events, they would probably make a ton if the prices were reasonable.
no avatar

llssn

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:55 am
Reasonable... Right. I'll think that the prices are reasonable when the legendaries don't cost 100$

snapdragon33

Veteran

Windows PC

USA, tennessee

Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:59 am
I guess you could say my favorites are the lava dragons, I have three of them in the same habitat, and when they put of the fence for improvements, they could be seen to be chewing on the fence. 2. would be rainbow again three of them I keep everyone that I've hatched so far. their color is fantastic from top to bottom. 3. but not last in my eyes would what I call the jewels of dragondom, the little ruby, ice, emerald besides trying to breed for the tiger and golden crow, I was trying for all three of them and I was successful. they are just like little dogs,when I pet them.
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:08 am
Could someone please post a pic of the Pixel dragon? I'm very curious!
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:35 am
Gregk wrote:
Could someone please post a pic of the Pixel dragon? I'm very curious!

You can find the Pixel Dragon at Quest 82. Can't really capture things like the "blinking effect when hit" in pictures, but in terms of the 'death sequence' when it falls over it's literally just three frames, so you're seeing almost all of it in the bottom two shots of that picture. :)
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:18 am
That's beautiful! Always got a soft spot for pixel art. Definitely need to get my hands on one, hopefully it's a weekly in the future.
no avatar

Nimette

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:37 pm
I like the Cyborg dragon the best, great design. Also Eel and Energy dragon, I put them together, it looks great, purple and yellow together! The pulsar dragon I saw on the quest was impressive with the corona arch forming. I guess the planet dragon looks great too. As for the legendary ones, I want the pixie!

What I hate is Bee dragon and Mud dragon.

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:38 am
The Cyborg dragon does have a good design, I think. And Energy is the only single-element typed dragon that I really like and wouldn't mind using on my team. It just looks so cute and chipper, and the yellow and blue go well together in its design. Pixie looks pretty and colorful, and its animation is elegant. Not a bad choice of legendary.

Haha, I think the heavy-set dragon that I like the least is Cloud. It's fluffy, but isn't cute at all to me, so Mud beats it out, imo. And I used a Bee dragon in my team early on in the game, before I got Typhoon. I love the fuzz on its head and tail, as well as the black around its eyes. :P Thanks for posting!

Lynn R.

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:08 am
snapdragon33 wrote:
I guess you could say my favorites are the lava dragons, I have three of them in the same habitat, and when they put of the fence for improvements, they could be seen to be chewing on the fence. 2. would be rainbow again three of them I keep everyone that I've hatched so far. their color is fantastic from top to bottom. 3. but not last in my eyes would what I call the jewels of dragondom, the little ruby, ice, emerald besides trying to breed for the tiger and golden crow, I was trying for all three of them and I was successful. they are just like little dogs,when I pet them.

Whoops, didn't see ya there. I really like Lava dragons too, and I have a level 20 one that I nicknamed "Ol' Reliable" that I used throughout the game up to now. I actually still use him if one of the dragons in my main team are in the Academy or are unavailable for any other reason, or simply if I need Fire. I'll need to pay attention to the fence thing, because I've never noticed it before, but it sounds cute. :P

The doglike / dinosaur hybrid looking dragons tend to be cute too. I like Ice, and Emerald has caught my attention, so I'll be glad when I get that one too. Golden Crow is great; I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I always envision eventually seeing a Golden Crow on my Friend List as a rentable dragon (if I ever get Friends) because the headshot of it makes it look like an assassin or bounty hunter that would be perfect for the job. Lol.