Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Chris Scouten

Manassas, Virginia, United States

100% Thypoon dragon!!!

Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:04 pm
BREED SMOKE AND CLOUD ANY LEVEL. SMOKE TO LEFT(First) CLOUD TO RIGHT. A dozen confirmed first time every time!!!!
no avatar

Chaoscontrol

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:08 am
So, here's how it is:

12*100/X000000000 = 100

Holy ****. I need to repeat my whole engineering degree.
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:55 am
Yeah, that's the thing about Forums - the success rate will always seem higher than it actually is. People will always post their success stories, but rarely talk about their failures.

I'm 0-for-6 with the Typhoon Dragon now. And like I mentioned on the other topic, one of my attempts at
[Wind / Fire] Smoke + [Water / Wind] Cloud actually Bred a WIND Dragon.

Which makes sense, as long as both parents only pass along Wind that's the only thing that could happen. But still, when I saw the breeding time was under four minutes I did a double-take. :)

There are very few dragons with a 100% success rate, and nothing Rare or above.
no avatar

MemoryPS

Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:44 am
The topic is missleading, there is no 100% chance on the weekly dragons. If there was why would they bother selling one for 800+ gems?
no avatar

Chris Scouten

Manassas, Virginia, United States

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:37 am
Lol at least I got you guys to read. But no joke me and 11 people have all tried to breed
Typhoon and all got it first time smoke and cloud. I'm just saying if 12 out of 12 use same combo and it works all levels of dragons from 7 and up to 12 it works out perfectly. Maybe all
12 of us are EXTREMELY lucky? Try the combo see what you get
no avatar

MemoryPS

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:50 am
Tried it few days ago and got a bee from it. Never bothered to try again since i got my bee...bee ftw! Nah seriously i go for the common/uncommon first to earn some free gems rather than spending all my time on breeding one rare and getting a zillion duplicates xD
no avatar

Chaoscontrol

Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:14 am
I got the Typhoon with not many issues. He's a rare after all, and I got many of them. Epics start to be the problem. I can't remember what combination I used, as I do not repeat them.