Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

SEPHORA

Stuck on stages?

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 pm
Hello! I don't know about you guys, but I seem to be stuck in the game...my dragons aren't strong enough to complete the stages. I'm currently stuck at stage 50. My highest is level 20, and my lowest is 16. I'm currently using typhoon, archangel, and I can't remember the name of the last one, but it's electric, metal, and poison. Which dragons are you using, what stage are you on, and what level are they?
no avatar

MemoryPS

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 am
Start using your typhoon and cast wind on ironcast - use your 2nd as arcangel and attack ironcast again - (razor most probably just cast wind himself on one of your peeps) ironcast will cast the reflec on himself - attack with energy on razor and ironcast will get struck by lightning too (if you can finish him off with energy by aiming for ironcast directly simply do it now) - use typhoon to heal up or if you can finish off ironcast simply do it ony typhoons turn then just aim for razor and youll win...easy fight with a level 20 and energy element
no avatar

Chaoscontrol

Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:12 am
I'm stuck on 56, the boss. I have Tribal and Praire at 20, and Smoke at 16. I could lvl smoke up, but I'm saving food for some 3-hybrid. Even with Crimson fury, I can't get past. He one shots me.