Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

anniseessalo@live.fi

venom and cyborg

Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:48 am
I have them both. I know that venom is common and cyborg is uncommon. But they both have the same 2 elements; metal and plant. Do i really need both of them?
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:02 am
anniseessalo@live.fi wrote:
I have them both. I know that venom is common and cyborg is uncommon. But they both have the same 2 elements; metal and plant. Do i really need both of them?

Unless you're a collector, probably not. The Venom Dragon and Cyborg Dragon have the exact same starting stats, but the Cyborg generates 10 more coins per hour.

Since the Venom Dragon is "Plant/Metal," it's considered a Plant Dragon when determining what elements it's strong and weak against. The Cyborg is "Metal/Plant," a Metal Dragon.

The game recommends using the highest-possible level AND rarity of dragons when you're trying to breed to improve your chances of making the Rare/Epic/Legendary "percentage chance" check.

So Cyborg would be better to keep than Venom.
no avatar

Chaoscontrol

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:22 pm
Are you not keeping every dragon you get? I do. I'm a collector, true, but for breeding sake it's worth to keep a unit of every single one. When I get a duplicate, I sell it.