Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

max92100

Help :(

Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:01 pm
Firstly,i downloaded the Dragonmania from app and run it on the ipad mini.After logging, there was a pack which need to cost me 12rmb but i failed to pay it because of the week WI-FI signal.So i run the game on my iphone because the save was absolutely as same as the one on the ipad and it was finally succeeded in getting the pack.Then i run DM again on my ipad, buttragically, the new dragon and some gold&food do not exsist and the system shows that i had already got the pack. After shocking i tunback to the iphone and what astonished me again was that the new stuff disappeared!!! so there is the question, where is my pack?! hope someone can help me (TAT) thanks :)
no avatar

Rapazportugues

Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:58 pm
max92100 wrote:
Firstly,i downloaded the Dragonmania from app and run it on the ipad mini.After logging, there was a pack which need to cost me 12rmb but i failed to pay it because of the week WI-FI signal.So i run the game on my iphone because the save was absolutely as same as the one on the ipad and it was finally succeeded in getting the pack.Then i run DM again on my ipad, buttragically, the new dragon and some gold&food do not exsist and the system shows that i had already got the pack. After shocking i tunback to the iphone and what astonished me again was that the new stuff disappeared!!! so there is the question, where is my pack?! hope someone can help me (TAT) thanks :)

Look for a button that says "restore purchases" if not, contact support