Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

chris sleep

dragon training doesnt work

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:25 pm
Hi all

Have noticed when you train your dragon the results are not added to the dragons stats so its a waste of gold really,

Gameloft please fix this bug
no avatar

dhawin

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:12 am
are you sayin the stats should be added permanently? cause as far i know the stats you get are temporary.
no avatar

chris sleep

Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:56 am
I believe the effects are supposed to be temporary but they don't get added at all
no avatar

dhawin

Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:13 am
I havent noticed if they add up but whenever I use a dragon that Ive trained, they do more damage than the usual
no avatar

yurix

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:50 pm
chris sleep wrote:
Hi all

Have noticed when you train your dragon the results are not added to the dragons stats so its a waste of gold really,

Gameloft please fix this bug

Maybe the bug is happening only to you, because here it says the stats 6000+1200 for example, for the skills/hp etc
no avatar

chris sleep

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:34 pm
Yes says stat + extra but if you check on the dragon info right after doing the training the the extras are not
Displayed
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 pm
chris sleep wrote:
Yes says stat + extra but if you check on the dragon info right after doing the training the the extras are not Displayed

You only see the "stat increase" just after the training finishes. The Dragon Info tab will always display the permanent stats - not the boosted ones.

The training works fine, though, and is easy enough to test.

For example, I go to Stage 74 (my usual "quick money" stage when there's nothing better to do). My Tribal Dragon's Fire attack does 9,466 damage to the Regal dragon there when I attack it directly. This is untrained, with 6,010 Attack.

I then train the Tribal Dragon, gaining 1,202 Attack (20%) for a perfect session.

After training, the Fire attack does 11,359 damage to that same Regal dragon. An increase of 20%.

So it's giving the bonuses that it should be.