Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

YuriyKurri

Crimson Fury purchase

Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:44 am
Hi just wanted to know is the crimson fury purchase for $4.99 permanent?

Thanks.
no avatar

Hubbo

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:11 am
Jup it is, ans its most likely the Best investment You Can do for This game
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:34 am
Yep, Crimson Fury and VIP Status are the two most important things you want in the game. Crimson Fury breaks the game so badly that they never should have implemented it.

Assuming you get first strike, you can use Dragon Fury right away, and it doesn't even use your first Dragon's action. So you can either divide damage between the enemy dragons and then likely kill the dragon on the bottom of the screen before it can counter-attack, or if there's a high-level dragon that you don't have a good dragon type against, you can put all the damage towards that one dragon.

The damage improves as your dragon levels go up, too. Most of my arena fights aren't even fights anymore - Crimson Fury wipes out the entire enemy side before either dragon takes an action. It's ridiculous.

So if you enjoy the game and are thinking of spending money on it, put it towards Crimson Fury before you buy any gems. I wouldn't be surprised if they "nerf" it eventually, so enjoy it while it lasts.
no avatar

MemoryPS

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:20 pm
Peridot Weapon wrote:
Crimson Fury breaks the game so badly that they never should have implemented it.

True that. In my view the crimson fury is far too good to be true. Half bar would be "ok", but having a full bar at each start of the fight kills the game.
It's like buying a God Mode for the price of 1,99€ (reduced on iOS!)
Considering the high amount of cash you need to buy just a legendary (around 100€ ;) making this even more attractive to many people. Why spending 100€ on something you can easily breed if you can have have a "god mode" for far less money.
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:46 pm
It's also going to wreck the long-term value of the game, I think. (Especially because if you REALLY want to win a fight, you use Crimson Fury, take one turn, then spend 20 Gems to instantly recharge Dragon Fury. It'd almost be worth doing that, because the further and faster you advance, the more gold and food you'll earn from repeated stages and arena victories.)

People are going to shoot through the actual "game" part of the game very quickly, some may even hit Character Level 50 before they have a Level 30 dragon, and then it'll just turn into something you check on once a day for when your 12+ hour breeding is done, hoping to get the dragon type you want.

Meanwhile, new players will be frustrated because they'll be outpaced all the time in arena, "gather gold" or "feed dragons" quests - not because the high-level players are TRYING to win them, just because they collect that much more gold and food automatically.
no avatar

Chaoscontrol

Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:06 pm
Well guys. I was considering the purchase since the first day, but I wanted to wait as I wasn't sure. You convinced me. xD

Edit: Peridot, check PMs.
no avatar

yurix

Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:03 pm
Crimson Fury breaks the game so badly that they never should have implemented it.

Totally agreed.

There are some strange things in the game as well that needs balance. For example, Stone Shield is too far OP, higher PVE levels that I reached are decided about what team has the Stone Shield, if both have, then it's just a spam shield + healing party while we charge the dragon fury to finish the battle. I think they should nerf Stone Shield. It should be maybe with % of damage reduction, instead of making the attacks null.

Also some maps have lv 28 dragons, in the middle of a lv 22 dragon island, I think it was missplaced.
no avatar

Chris Scouten

Manassas, Virginia, United States

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:20 pm
Buy it while you can...it is a big help for potential newbie aspiring dragon lords myself. It makes it a lot easier to get money and level up quickly especially on those harder to beat quests as well as tournies..... of which I have been using crimson fury purchase with level 10
Dragons and I am top 30.

Prodigious

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:48 pm
Anyone playing this game more than just casually should be dropping the $5 for Crimson Fury. It's OP does start to scale down as you get deeper into the PvE storyline and you can't use it to one shot all 3 dragons. It does however make farming the respawning side quests very quick and easy. Not to mention PvP has been a. Breeze with it but I'll assume that will change too as people level up.