Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

[Common Sense Advice] Gift Energy!

Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:10 pm
Compared to gifting 1,000 Gold or 100 Food, gifting one energy is ALWAYS the better choice.

If you aren't aware, the "energy" symbols that you can earn (either through 6+ streaks at the arena or being gifted them by friends) can be traded in to replenish your map/battle energy.

When you hit zero energy on the map and try to start another battle, it'll give you the option to recharge. If you're using energy, you need to have earned enough to fully recharge your meter (it costs one energy per unit).

Many of the side-quest adventures on the map will "reset" after several hours, meaning you can re-do them for additional gold and scrolls even if your team isn't strong enough to advance further on the map.

At my current level, I earn about 100,000 Gold (with VIP Status) every time I complete a "reactivated" Blue level. And even when there are no reactivated stages, I'll use that energy to repeat Stage 50 - that's worth 1,400 XP and 35,000 Gold and only has two enemy dragons.

35,000 Gold is a lot better than 1,000 Gold or 100 Food! :D
no avatar

Chaoscontrol

Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:47 pm
I completely agree with you. I had 1 doubt however. Ar you sure 1 Energy unit equals 1 Energy? Or 1 unit fills the full bar? I'm not sure, as you can't see your total units anywhere. I just see 5 and it fill my bar everytime, but I can't see how many it used.

Edit: Peridot, check your PMs, I'm not sure if it has been sent succesfully.
no avatar

Micchan

Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Oh, so that's what those are... Thanks for the information. :) (Wow, stage 50... I feel like such a newbie now, lol.)
no avatar

yurix

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:51 pm
I totally agree. I'm sending only energy for friends.
I just wished that we had some way to view the amount of energy disks we have.
no avatar

starxnite1

Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:57 pm
1 portal coin = 1 energy it doesn't fill your whole bar
no avatar

BarbieG

Mesa, AZ

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:04 pm
I don't understand how what you gift your friends affects you in any way. It does not take them from the items.you have, does it? I think friends should tell each other what they want to receive for gifts and gift accordingly. I don't do much battling right now, so portal coins are just filling up inventory space. My biggest need right now I food, so I've messaged my friends on fb and asked them to gift food.
BarbieG
no avatar

Onii Tom

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:11 pm
hmm. even for super low level i dont get how that gold and food is even worth the 2 clicks :o

Tanya A.

Veteran

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:25 pm
BarbieG wrote:
I don't understand how what you gift your friends affects you in any way. It does not take them from the items.you have, does it? I think friends should tell each other what they want to receive for gifts and gift accordingly. I don't do much battling right now, so portal coins are just filling up inventory space. My biggest need right now I food, so I've messaged my friends on fb and asked them to gift food.

Don't ask them to gift food. If they gift you portals, and you do the battles, you'll make more money to grow your own food. And it'll be a lot more than 100.
no avatar

BarbieG

Mesa, AZ

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:34 pm
Tanya A. wrote:
Don't ask them to gift food. If they gift you portals, and you do the battles, you'll make more money to grow your own food. And it'll be a lot more than 100.

True, I was just thinking, if I have 10 friends and I could actually get them ALL to gift me food, that's 1,000 I didn't have to pay for. So far though, I've only gotten 2 to gift me food regularly, however, I have a ton of portal coins saved up and now that I'm learning more about how to battle, (thanks Tanya and everyone who's shared their knowledge on my thread) I am doing a lot more of the battles. That does make alot more sense.
BarbieG
no avatar

BarbieG

Mesa, AZ

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:38 pm
I really wish I'd checked this forum for more than just breeding combinations when I first started playing. I feel like a level 55 **** right now. Thanks for setting me straight guys.��