Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

yurix

PvP Rankings separated by ???

Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:21 pm
PvP leaderboard rankings are separated by what factors? I got first place in the first week and got my dragon agent, now I'm in first position again in this week... Is this separated by Android and Country? Or maybe region/state? There is no way I'm good at this game, I'm just a newbie... I was excited about my ranking, but now kinda disappointed to see that it's clearly very separated...

My guess it's separated by both device type (android/ios) plus countries... or maybe even more... I don't know.
What you guys think? :confused:
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:35 pm
I came in first in the "Gold" event over the weekend (not because the prize was very good, just because I was starting out and needed the Gold).

By talking with other players, I can at least confirm that the leaderboards for events and PvP are separated by device - there's no crossover between iOS, Android and Windows Phone versions.

There might be separation by country as well, but I'm not sure about that. If there is, there's a lot of people from different countries playing on the English version.
no avatar

Hubbo

Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:58 pm
May I ask you, how many points you had? I'm playing on windows phone and got first with 28k. But I also think there is more than 1 arena event per device...
Btw. Period, I got 2nd place in the gold event. You had about 800k, right? :)
no avatar

yurix

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:13 pm
Hubbo wrote:
May I ask you, how many points you had? I'm playing on windows phone and got first with 28k. But I also think there is more than 1 arena event per device...
Btw. Period, I got 2nd place in the gold event. You had about 800k, right? :)

That is the point, I got first pvp ranking with 17k points only. This is why I think it's separated by country, or maybe even states, since it is being easy to maintain #1 position... I'm not even using cash to refill pvp energy...

http://imgur.com/4ekJLsz - screenshot
no avatar

Chaoscontrol

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:30 pm
Hell. I've been playing a lot and I can't even reach these high positions in any of the events. :S
no avatar

yurix

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:36 pm
Now my friend here said his pvp ranking has a level 11 with only 1.600 points in first place.
So, pvp ranking is like useless from what I see, there is no way to know if we are doing good or bad... that's disappointing...
My friend thinks it's separated by level too, not only country/region.
no avatar

Lu Pengkun

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:24 pm
The game cheats you into thinking that you are ranking 1st. there is an algorithm behind to select a pool of players among which you are ranking in front. I now reach lv.50 and rank 1st in the first place last week with points about 70k.
no avatar

yurix

Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:05 pm
Lu Pengkun wrote:
The game cheats you into thinking that you are ranking 1st. there is an algorithm behind to select a pool of players among which you are ranking in front. I now reach lv.50 and rank 1st in the first place last week with points about 70k.

Well I wouldn't say "cheats with algorithm" because at least in my leaderboard, the points are very close between first and third places. I guess it takes some sort of separation, maybe by country and level of users. I'm level 25 ranking 1, and from what I see in my ranking leaderboard, I'm the highest level there, which is strange considering I saw some screenshots in the internet with people level 30.
If you are level 50, I assume you are investing a lot of cash into the game :cool: which is cool since supporting this game will bring more features and dragons for all players ;)
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:18 am
All you really need to invest in is Crimson Fury - it breaks the game in your favor that much.

As for the Arena leaderboards, currently (6:18 PM EST on iOS) the top three scores are 20,207 - 14,962 - 14,777. Not sure how that compares with the other versions.
no avatar

MemoryPS

Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:39 am
Currently rank 1 too on iOS version - 2 days left and top ranks got 47k 44,5k 39k - soon to be 44 without using cash but i might consider to buy gems as soon as a new "70% on all gems" appears...i missed that event by probably a few minutes....seen it and wanted to make a purchase and it showed just 3750 gems again for 100 euro.

I feel like saying it so i will: don't you ever buy those over priced dragons or recources!!! the up to 4000 gems are better spent in the arena after you hit 50!

I got chinese player in my ranking so i highly doubt it seperates by country since i am german - but it DOES for iOS Android and WP...wich i really hate cause all of my friends got android - if youre getting an easy ladder again it means youre getting almost the same people as before...and probably a few newbies...you cannot get matched with others since they are in one already - so if you start a new weekly ranking asap you might get easier enemies forever.

Add me on Game Center! MemoryPS