Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

HappyMaster

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:34 am
I started this game on Tuesday and got in a Group with other newbies. When I begun all of the Arena Group had more or less same lvls than me.

by just seeing the others names I guess 1)German/Swiss/Austria 2)Turkish/Arab and some others like Eastern Europe, French, Italian or Spanish and one Asian.
According to this it's very likely that it's sorted by Country/Region as we have a lot of imigration from there in the german-speaking countries.
But maybe on high Levels they need to larger the Region as there are not enough Players on that Levels?!

PS: With 23k I'm only 4th (1st 28k. So you seem to be lucky Peridot Weapon ;-)
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:48 pm
HappyMaster wrote:
PS: With 23k I'm only 4th (1st 28k. So you seem to be lucky Peridot Weapon ;-)

Yeah, that was my one and only "first place" showing in anything, I think. :)

All it takes is three dedicated or gem-spending people on your "server" to make it pointless to even try to get top prize in an event.

Currently, the top three places in the "It's So Shiny!" event are 509K, 330K and 322K in my group. All of them have setups designed around Water habitats, and anywhere from one to four(!) boss dragons to bring in money faster. There's no easy way to catch up with that, but I'll give it a shot. Even if the Werewolf Dragon is yet ANOTHER Triple Type with Fire and Earth in it.

The food event is comical - the first place has 19.1 Million(!) fed, and is only a Level 32 Player. I'm not even sure it's possible to get that much food and be that low a level. Either a hack account or someone that sunk several hundred into the game. (It's nice that you can actually "visit" the top people on the leaderboards, that makes it easier to report possible cheaters if you feel so inclined.) Second and third place are a more reasonably 838K and 820K.

The top places in the Dozens of Dragons event are at 2,285, 2,045 and 1,920. Nobody's really going to care about that one, because the top awards are trivial for people who have been playing for awhile, and unobtainable by new players unless you breed-and-sell a thousand Fire Dragons.
no avatar

MemoryPS

Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:16 pm
Peridot Weapon wrote:
The food event is comical - the first place has 19.1 Million(!
Thats pretty much impossible unless he was spending hundrets of USD and doing the arena over and over and over (would be so dumb to waste the money on a direct food purchase)ok i have met players in some games who are willed to spend thousends on their first day playing... but thats why theres a rank two and rank 3! if he done it through arena fights....he used around 40000 gems at his level....wich is impossible either way...no human being can fight so many times in a row THAT quickly (20000 fights or smth) if he did buy them in the shop he spent around 2500 USD/Euro
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:44 pm
MemoryPS wrote:
Thats pretty much impossible unless he was spending hundreds of USD and doing the arena over and over and over

I know, especially how haphazard his place was - what's the point of having ridiculously high-level dragons and a Level 6 Ancient Portal if you only have a Level *3* Dragon Academy? :)

Possibly a hacker who will be gone in a week. He's not directly affecting my own game, and the Redflower Dragon probably isn't one I'd main even if I won it (I'm in desperate need of an Energy/Metal/Other Triple-Type right now), so whatever.