Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Rapazportugues

Wildfire Marsh

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:38 pm
Before I spend 360,000 on it, can someone post what it does?
no avatar

Hubbo

Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:25 pm
Its like the ship ans the cave. You Can send Your dragons on a expedition. You get a better reward.
no avatar

Rapazportugues

Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:32 pm
Hubbo wrote:
Its like the ship ans the cave. You Can send Your dragons on a expedition. You get a better reward.

Thank you for letting me know before I wasted my gold :p
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:08 am
How long is each exploration using the Wildfire Marsh?
no avatar

starxnite1

Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:02 am
10 hr then skull gate is 18 hr
no avatar

Gregk

Veteran

Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:50 am
starxnite1 wrote:
10 hr then skull gate is 18 hr

Geez, that's some long times. Would you say the rewards from each exploration is worth the time?
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 am
I haven't bothered to unlock any of them past the Ghost Ship because each one also seems to require harder combinations of Dragons, and it seems to stay on a particular combination of three dragons until you meet it.

I don't want to unlock the Skull Gate to have it tell me I need to tie up my Prairie or Tribal Dragon for eighteen hours for the CHANCE at some half-decent treasure.

The one time I tried the Ghost Ship I only got 2,500 Food and 5 Scrolls for my trouble - the game seems to think Scrolls are a lot harder to come by than they really are and considered that "good loot." I haven't been able to try it since because it still wants two Uncommon dragons that I don't own to go on the next quest.
no avatar

starxnite1

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:08 pm
Peridot Weapon wrote:
I haven't bothered to unlock any of them past the Ghost Ship because each one also seems to require harder combinations of Dragons, and it seems to stay on a particular combination of three dragons until you meet it.

I don't want to unlock the Skull Gate to have it tell me I need to tie up my Prairie or Tribal Dragon for eighteen hours for the CHANCE at some half-decent treasure.

The one time I tried the Ghost Ship I only got 2,500 Food and 5 Scrolls for my trouble - the game seems to think Scrolls are a lot harder to come by than they really are and considered that "good loot." I haven't been able to try it since because it still wants two Uncommon dragons that I don't own to go on the next quest.

So far skull gate is only asking for uncommon ( 2 element dragons) just gets into void and energy and metal more so always long breed times