Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Zephyyr

Weekly dragons

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:17 pm
Did someone unlock the weekly dragon? I keep breeding the smoke and the air dragon but the only things that i can obtain is Snow or Cloud, is there a right way?
And why should i breed a dragon who has fire element to obtain one who hasn't? Is this a bug?
no avatar

Peridot Weapon

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:22 pm
The Smoke dragon has Wind as its "primary" attribute (it's a Wind/Fire dragon), so I imagine only the Wind element is being passed on.

And unless your weekly dragon is different than mine [Typhoon] it says you want to breed the Smoke dragon with the WATER Dragon, not the Wind one. (The actual description is "The Typhoon Dragon can be bred using Smoke Dragon and any other dragon containing ALL of the following elements: Water." The Water Dragon seems like the best second choice, but it's possible any other dragon with Water as its primary element might work.)

Seems weird that a Wind/Fire combined with Water can create something with Earth as the primary element (the Typhoon is Earth/Water/Wind), but it doesn't always have to make sense :)
no avatar

Zephyyr

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:46 pm
Peridot Weapon wrote:
The Smoke dragon has Wind as its "primary" attribute (it's a Wind/Fire dragon), so I imagine only the Wind element is being passed on.

And unless your weekly dragon is different than mine [Typhoon] it says you want to breed the Smoke dragon with the WATER Dragon, not the Wind one. (The actual description is "The Typhoon Dragon can be bred using Smoke Dragon and any other dragon containing ALL of the following elements: Water." The Water Dragon seems like the best second choice, but it's possible any other dragon with Water as its primary element might work.)

Seems weird that a Wind/Fire combined with Water can create something with Earth as the primary element (the Typhoon is Earth/Water/Wind), but it doesn't always have to make sense :)

Yeah I was meaning the WATER dragon, not the AIR one. Did you obtain it? As I wrote I seem to be able to get only Cloud and Snow dragons, does it need luck or,what?
no avatar

Vampie_Blackheart

im having difficulties too

Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:02 am
I keep trying to breed the typhoon dragon. I've breed the smoke with water almost about 10 times now and still no luck... Am I doing something wrong?
no avatar

Chaoscontrol

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:29 am
There might be rare cases in breeding. Right now I have a quest to breed the super rare Sunflower (Plant+Fire). It explains you can't just breed Fire and Plant dragons, as they seem to be opposites. So the quest indicate you must use hybrids from both types to get a chance to find this Sunflower.

There might be many more special cases.

Someone should start working on a Wiki to collect all the data. :S
no avatar

Lauris

Vilnius, Lithuania, Lithuania

Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 pm
I got won the arena dragon , agent dragon , but its in hatchery quet long , 24hours :)
no avatar

Micchan

Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:31 pm
How long does it take for the egg to be bred? Just asking so I can see whether I was succesful or not. :)
no avatar

Lauris

Vilnius, Lithuania, Lithuania

Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:37 pm
I dont know , i won the egg from arena event :) so its now in hatchery for 22h + vip :)
no avatar

Zephyyr

Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 pm
There must be a tooltip error as i said. Its impossible that i tried breeding it over 10 times and I didnt got it, then I tried one time for the legendary one and I got it. Wtf.
It's impossible that we have to breed a Fire-Air with a Water to obtain a Ground-Water-Air. Where did the fire go? It's wrong I guess.
no avatar

Micchan

Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:26 pm
Zephyyr wrote:
There must be a tooltip error as i said. Its impossible that i tried breeding it over 10 times and I didnt got it, then I tried one time for the legendary one and I got it. Wtf.
It's impossible that we have to breed a Fire-Air with a Water to obtain a Ground-Water-Air. Where did the fire go? It's wrong I guess.

Hmm, strange indeed.. I might try a Ground-air with Water next time I can breed.