Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

King of Bugs & Glitchs

Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:10 am
Hey , i want to tell about a bug in game  ,that is a bug in apa platform 
  1. I want to explain with a example 
  2. Let the clan 1 : A and others so on........
  3. So,the clan 1 is doing good score but due to a bug in top clan and in the league score board the score is little bit differ in the match the scoreboard shown in siege forts while that scoreboard do not contain this bug also in clan race board we see a reward board and a scoreboard not contain this bug due to which right reward goes to right clan
  4. But in top clans leadboard and in league leadboard the score got a different many times i seen that this bug has not disturbed my clan this week but it affected in old events
  5. I want to tell about 2 of previous events where in A clan is at more score in top board and league board  but B has done more score which can be seen in the event score board more score . In next event after it b has done low score but it was on up of A but A has done more score 
  6. In short its a small problem that not effect the event or clans reward but it affects on top clans list 
  7. I not know that this bug is fixed or not if fixed i gives you 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟star and if its isnt fixed please make it okay 
Present Name -★MR.CoolGuy☆
Past Names-Coolguy~R.k.'s,
Topsecret,Redknight,Smartguy,
Mr.prankster ,Dragon Hero Etc.
Level 90 ,dragons 195+
Codes f5cb55 b2d5e6
I am proud leader of Clans : r.k.'s clan / r.k's globel☆
I am an pro gamer . I Can keep Calm.Be happy
If you are Searching for a clan join r.k.'s clan ( Android Apa)

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Bug in Clan Scoreboard

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:20 am
Hello there, Dragon Trainer! I believe that there's a slight delay in updating the clan event scores on the leaderboard -- this usually happens with all events that have a leaderboard so that it doesn't put a strain on the servers by constantly updating/refreshing player data. If the actual score fails to update however, you should definitely look into opening a support ticket with Customer Care as it needs to be looked into. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

Re:king of bugs & glitch

Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:54 am
Okay,thanks ,that problem solved, but this is king of bugs and glich .there are many bugs in apa continusely affecting the game. I want to tell about all bugs i saw in this game this week
  1. Bug of close : the game closes anytime by saying connection lost ,retriving data,back to dragonlandia etc.
  2. Bug of graphics: yesterday i seen some graphics glich the graphics not working properly
  3. . I have a screenshot .
Attachments
Screenshot_20210414-181335.png
Screenshot_20210414-181335.png (404.53 KiB) Viewed 195 times
Level 90 ,dragons 195+
Codes f5cb55 b2d5e6

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

King of Bugs & Glitchs

Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:57 am
Hi again, the team told me they're aware of the intermittent connection issues occurring for some of our players on the APA server so they've notified the online technicians to look into it.
no avatar

TheOl'Lady

Windows PC

Re: King of Bugs & Glitchs

Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:01 pm
Just did new update this evening and now when go to tell clan members I'm on it brought up in bold red letters at top of chat advising me " YOU ARE PROHIBITED TO CHAT "??
Always been able to chat and never have I put indecent words or abusive chat in, so why is this another cliche'? I even took my privacy settings off of 'private' to 'hidden' one and still no good.  Anyone else have this problem with latest update on Windows 10.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:39 pm
Hi! From the reports I have seen already, this appears to be a general issue affecting everyone who has access to the clan chat fuctionality. The devs have been notified about it and are looking into it.
no avatar

TheOl'Lady

Windows PC

Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:19 pm
Morning and thanks for answering as all my clan mates in messenger chat had not come across this themselves and presumed someone just got upset with me, as being Co-Leader do chase up our 'slack' members to help clan. Thank you again

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:25 am
Sorry to hear you are having this problem too TheOl'Lady. We did as well in our clan.

They have now released a hotfix for this (a quick, extra update in the app stores) that brings the application version to 6.1.2. Players may have to manually go to their app stores and search for the DML app, then tap on its details before they can see an update button in some cases. It should hopefully be fixed for most platforms after installing this latest update.

Good luck!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

#3Top #2Secret

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:27 am
I have noticed that the issue of the connection lost is solved ,now i can play with no problem ,⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Thanks🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Level 90 ,dragons 195+
Codes f5cb55 b2d5e6

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

King of Bugs & Glitchs

Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:16 am
Yes, our online technicians have managed to improve the stability of the backend service that was causing troubles so players should have a better experience now. Fingers crossed it will remain that way.