Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

lin2

Apple (iOS)

back in the days, i think linking to facebook required cash payment, we never did.  now because the old ipad was on IOS 9.  when my daughter opened the game yesterday, it stuck on this "update today to get gems" screen, well, the update wouldn't go thru, because of the IOS 9?  I loaded the game onto another ipad, now the progress is lost, thought the game would look at the apple ID, i guess not, unless it's manually set up in the game to link to it originally?  Now she has been crying.  I have sent customer messages with her player ID and all the info.  And the only email i got back was asking the info i already provided on the ticket (i.e. not connected to social network (is the player acct connected to any social network-Noooooooo, lost progress when reload the game onto a new ipad (has there been a dvice change - YESSSSSSS).  Maybe it was just a generic response so they could say they responded within certain time limit?

If anyone can help, my daugther is on level 96 or 97, and she loves dragons, so she has been crying....... :(

Thank you so much!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Edit: Connections are manual at this time unfortunately, it is because people have to give permission to connect games to social accounts (including Apple ID) since there is some data-sharing that goes on there I think (would be awesome if it was automatic and I initially thought the same myself). So yes, if you didn't manually connect then there's no associated social ID to self-restore from. Only GL can restore your game for you in this case, you'll need to create a Customer Care Conversation ID/Ticket (which can be done from in-game or using their form and they'll provide you with a 6-digit number, see my footer for links).

Typically they'll get back to you within 24-72 business hours (excluding weekends and holidays) but game restoration can sometimes take longer because it is more difficult for them to find a game not attached to some kind of ID. Best of luck to you and your daughter!

Ps. Once your game is restored, for connection the Game Center option doesn't appear to work for restore for some strange reason, just the "Apple" option. 

Best of luck to you and your daughter!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi lin2, do you think you can share with me the conversation ID of your case? Once I have it I'll ask our customer care agents to follow up on the case asap. Thanks so much and don't worry the dedicated agents will do their best to recover your daughter's DML progress.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

lin2

Apple (iOS)

Hi AlexY

The conversation ID is #476893. 

Her player ID and plateform
2720e2 ios EUR.

She has been asking me daily if i have heard from customer service.  And i have been checking my email daily since April 11 and haven't heard anything from CS since that day.  

Please help

Thank you!!!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi lin2, thank you for sharing the conversation ID of your case with me. I've notified customer care about it and they should be following up on the case soon. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Beast 야수

Windows PC

Alex, help me.

Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:21 pm
My friend's account disappeared after server down.
I sent an inquiry email to find the account.
It is frustrating that there has been no reply since 4 days have passed since I sent an inquiry email.
How it's being handled, how long we have to wait.
I'm frustrated because I can't figure it out.
Conversation ID received in automatic mail: #490232
I would like to ask Alex to follow up with the customer care agent.
no avatar

lin2

Apple (iOS)

Beast:  i have waited longer than 4 days, so............. good luck to you.
no avatar

lin2

Apple (iOS)

`
Beast

once you have left 3 comments, you can start a new case of your own.. It's a strange requirement here.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

The posting requirement cuts down on spam/bot posters. As for topics, always look on at least the first 2 pages of the section to see if there is one already open about your problem first - if you find a topic, post in it (a new post moves it to the top of page 1), if you don't find the same or similar topic, create one.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15
no avatar

Sue A. M.

Apple (iOS)

I’m so sorry about your daughter lin2. The same thing happened to my granddaughter. She was heart broken when she lost her game progress. I never received a response to my email from customer care, but I hope they will respond to you and can help. 🙏