Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Kaylanguyen

Windows PC

Re: How to restore progress?

Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:02 am
After long months, I got my game process back!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

How to restore progress?

Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:37 pm
It's unfortunate that it took this long to get your old progress back, but I'm pleased to hear you're able to play DML with your old account once again. All the best.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Kaylanguyen

Windows PC

Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:43 pm
I got my dragons and items back but I lost my clan and my friends.
no avatar

Kaylanguyen

Windows PC

Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:40 am
Can you connect to Microsoft and facebook?
no avatar

yamenzbede

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:25 pm
 i want to transform my account (yamen) lv66from android to windows my play games account (buck.yamen@gmail.com)and my fb is (yamen zbede) they both connect to same fb accounti tried to conact you so many times and still cant continuous my old progress on my new windows 10 platformplz help me

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

How to restore progress?

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:28 am
Hello,

@Kaylanguyen That's unfortunately one of the side effects that can happen when dealing with this issue. As for your question, yes, you can connect your DML profile with your Facebook or Microsoft account. By doing this you'll be able to restore your progress on your own (without needing to contact Customer Care) by simply logging into the appropriate social media account.

@yamenzbede You have to get in touch with customer care regarding your cross-platform transfer request since they're the only ones who can do it. More details on how to proceed with the account migration request can be found in the cross-platform progress transfer article on our support page: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.